Pixel 3 Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
So I'm really confused on what's what in this thread. I ordered the pixel 3 screen protector on 11/30 and received it yesterday. There's black boarder around the glass and seems to cut off a small amount of the display width. Also light leaks out screen protector when viewed from the side. Is this normal? Is this still not the final version?

Hi jmsauser - can you send us a note at [email protected]? We will help you out with this.

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Howdy - sorry for your frustration here! We've used this as an internal training opportunity with our support team and you should not have this issue again. Thanks!
I was just sent an email reply saying the same thing and it's kinda frustrating. Guess this is still a thing. I've ordered from you guys in the past and never had to do this before when there was issues.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

psumz3

Mar 29, 2011
Howdy - if you just ordered the Pro black models you will get the final models :)

Howdy! Yes, our final Pixel models are prepping to ship into our USA warehouse next Monday.
Of course we will also be fully taking care of any previous Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL customers.

I contacted the support email address about the HD versions I received that are the old Pixel 3 design, and also asked when the final PRO versions will be available, and this is the reply I got:

Right now we are working on redesigning and testing a full adhesive PRO model (available in a month).
Anyone who received the current PRO version will be able to swap this out for the revamped PRO model free of charge and get a discounted code for customers who got an HD version.
As of the moment you can use the glass (HD/PRO) and we will let you know when our new PRO glasses are ready.

Thanks!
Rusty
intelliARMOR Support

So this conflicts with the info that the final 3XL PRO model should be available... and I would also like to get the correct HD for the Pixel 3 taken care of...

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
I contacted the support email address about the HD versions I received that are the old Pixel 3 design, and also asked when the final PRO versions will be available, and this is the reply I got:

Right now we are working on redesigning and testing a full adhesive PRO model (available in a month).
Anyone who received the current PRO version will be able to swap this out for the revamped PRO model free of charge and get a discounted code for customers who got an HD version.
As of the moment you can use the glass (HD/PRO) and we will let you know when our new PRO glasses are ready.

Thanks!
Rusty
intelliARMOR Support

So this conflicts with the info that the final 3XL PRO model should be available... and I would also like to get the correct HD for the Pixel 3 taken care of...

Hello - the current shipping version of the HD model is the final version and our PRO glass is shipping in now :) I have followed up with Rusty, one of our support reps. Thanks!

psumz3

Mar 29, 2011
Hello - the current shipping version of the HD model is the final version and our PRO glass is shipping in now :) I have followed up with Rusty, one of our support reps. Thanks!
Appreciate that update! Looking forward to receiving the replacement HD, and I'll be grabbing a PRO for my XL soon enough

jerflash

Sep 10, 2010
NYC

So you are saying the pro available on the website right now is the full adhesive one? I have been waiting because your full adhesive pixel 2 one was the best that I used.

Let me know

Thanks

RogueCoyote

Jan 30, 2012
As a make good, we have setup a special XDA only special for our Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL customers on our Air Charge wireless chargers. These are our premium wireless chargers which features Micro USB and USB C inputs. They charge at 10W for maximum speed. We have setup a coupon code for any Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL customer to get one at 70% (below our cost). Just use coupon code aircharge on checkout.

I ordered the Air Charge Wireless charger but it only does "charging slowly." I thought with 10W it would say "charging rapidly." Am I mistaken? I tried with both cables that it came with and got the same result.

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
I ordered the Air Charge Wireless charger but it only does "charging slowly." I thought with 10W it would say "charging rapidly." Am I mistaken? I tried with both cables that it came with and got the same result.

Hello - can you tell me what type of charger you have it plugged into? If there isn't enough power on the USB port, it will still charge slowly. Thanks!

pntless

Aug 4, 2010

RogueCoyote

Jan 30, 2012
Hello - can you tell me what type of charger you have it plugged into? If there isn't enough power on the USB port, it will still charge slowly. Thanks!

I've tried a couple I had laying around but all charged slowly. I also tried using the USB port and charging cable that came with the Pixel 3. Is there a specific one you would recommend?

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Unfortunately Google decided to use some proprietary stuff with their 10W wireless charging. The Pixel 3/XL only supports 5W Qi standard charging. More here: https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/...g-rate-standard-5w-third-party-charging-pads/

I had seen that info before but also found this thread where others got 3rd-party chargers to charge rapidly... https://forum.xda-developers.com/pixel-3/accessories/wireless-charger-t3856230

I'm not sure if the USB adapter i'm using is a 2 amp charger adapter.

pntless

Aug 4, 2010
I had seen that info before but also found this thread where others got 3rd-party chargers to charge rapidly... https://forum.xda-developers.com/pixel-3/accessories/wireless-charger-t3856230

The original software that shipped on the devices reported all wireless charging as "Charging Rapidly" but it was a display error. They were not actually charging above 5W. The only two devices which can charge Pixel 3/XL wirelessly at 10W are the Pixel Stand and the Belkin BOOSTUP Wireless Charging Pad on the Google Store.

bugnoy710

Dec 5, 2012
Marikina
Howdy! Yes, our final Pixel models are prepping to ship into our USA warehouse next Monday.

We appreciate your patience here in our struggles with the our Pixel 3 screen protection. After some testing, I believe the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL glass we have coming in now will be one of our best models ever.

As a make good, we have setup a special XDA only special for our Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL customers on our Air Charge wireless chargers. These are our premium wireless chargers which features Micro USB and USB C inputs. They charge at 10W for maximum speed. We have setup a coupon code for any Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL customer to get one at 70% (below our cost). Just use coupon code aircharge on checkout.

Of course we will also be fully taking care of any previous Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL customers.

Hi! I sent an email to [email protected] prior to placing my order last 11/27, asking if the updated tempered glass were already shipping. I never got a response, so I assumed that it was the updated version. I haven't checked my order yet since it was delivered to a friend's place.

Does this mean that my order was still the old Pro model? Is the support email working now so I could coordinate replacement as soon as possible? Thanks!

Trident10

Feb 6, 2017

psumz3

Mar 29, 2011
I assume they're holding back shipping orders of the P3XL PRO protectors until the new ones arrive to send out- I ordered on 12/14 and mine haven't sent out yet. Also no word on the status of the replacement P3 protectors...

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
I assume they're holding back shipping orders of the P3XL PRO protectors until the new ones arrive to send out- I ordered on 12/14 and mine haven't sent out yet. Also no word on the status of the replacement P3 protectors...

Howdy - we're fully stocked up now. You should get a shipping notification within the next few days (this is a crazy time of year for shipments :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy All -

Looking forward to an exciting announcement from Google tomorrow on the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL!

We've already setup a line of screen protectors and have wireless chargers that are compatible with USB C cables, however we wanted to see if there are any specific accessories for the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL you'd like to see offered.

Thanks for the responses!
    Adam @ intelliARMOR
    As long as yall continue to provide your screen protectors I'll be happy. By far the best protection and customer service in the market! Any preorder or pixel discounts to come?

Glad to hear we're taking care of you!

Yes, as with each new release, we've setup a BOGO offer where you can get two of our 2-pack Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL HD screen protectors for the price of one when you use coupon code intelliPixel3 at checkout.

Additionally, because the the new pixel will have wireless charging, we are offering two free screen protectors with the purchase of any of our wireless chargers. Just use coupon code PixelPower at checkout.

Thanks!
    So @intelliARMOR lemme get this straight, since there was no explicit coverage regarding this matter:

Does your IntelliARMOR PRO series have a dot matrix pattern under the screen like the Pixel 2 XL does? As far as I see in this thread, the HD glass seems to be the only one out of the two (Pro, HD) that does not use the dot matrix technology, or am I wrong?

I understand that the Pro "bleeds" off the edges of the device, but does it adhere with 100% adhesive coverage under the glass, as well as the black borders?

Hello - both our PRO and HD series both have full adhesive (we hate dot matrix as much as you!). The PRO has black borders that hide any imperfections from the extension beyond the radius of the display :).

We started shipping last week, but our big batch of inventory just arrived today, so we'll be working double time to get orders out.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    Hi intelliARMOR! So do you recommend NOT using the pro-version if I will also be using a case? I'm looking specifically at the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for the Pixel 3.

Howdy - you should be fine with either model with that particular case.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    @intelliARMOR

Is it really necessary to have a cutout for the cameras on the regular Pixel 3?

We can work it up so the camera is covered by the screen protector. When we do this however, we get the same comments asking for it to be uncovered :)

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone