Pixel 3 Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

satyendrat

Dec 27, 2018
Thanks for the quick response. Hope this comes at the same speed as your reply. Don't want to take the risk without screen protector. :)
It depends on where you're located. We do utilize DHL's e-commerce shipping solution, this allows us to offer free shipping, however it can sometimes add a day or two to delivery speed.

psumz3

Mar 29, 2011
Howdy - we're fully stocked up now. You should get a shipping notification within the next few days (this is a crazy time of year for shipments :) )
Of course understandable that it's a crazy shipping time of year. Still waiting on the shipping notification though, and the replacement for the P3...

psumz3

Mar 29, 2011
Alright so got my shipping notification on the revised P3XL PROs, but still waiting on replacement confirmation for the P3. Imagine things should be settling in for everyone now that the holidays have passed!

nizarnoor

Nov 16, 2010
Sydney
www.nizarnoor.com
I just received the replacement, revised Pro version... and guess what... it's the same dot matrix one.
I'm quite apalled, actually. After waiting so long, so many emails back and forth, ... I don't know what's going on anymore.
@intelliARMOR Can you please explain? I bought the Pro version only because it was described as full-adhesive. This is not it.

AquilaDroid

Oct 11, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I just received the replacement, revised Pro version... and guess what... it's the same dot matrix one.
I'm quite apalled, actually. After waiting so long, so many emails back and forth, ... I don't know what's going on anymore.
@intelliARMOR Can you please explain? I bought the Pro version only because it was described as full-adhesive. This is not it.
I just had the same experience. Got an email back from them after I complained about getting exactly the same ones and was told that they shipped the old ones by mistake. I'll report back if they ever get it right...

psumz3

Mar 29, 2011
I got the updated PRO version and installed yesterday- overall it's close to my experience with the one for the OG XL. There were some tough spots that required some pressure to settle them down, and the black portion at the notch is ever so slightly longer than the body itself, so that is slightly noticeable but not a dealbreaker imo. It definitely picks up smudges and oils more than my Mr. Shield glass that was on before it though. Satisfied for the most part, for now...

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015

Hello and so sorry for your experience here! It seems our warehouse did not clear our the previous dot matrix models. I believe you already have a note into our support team and we have a special replacement order setup for you to ensure you get the up to date model. If you don't, please let us know at [email protected] and we will take care of you. Thanks!

cswithxda

Jan 24, 2012
all over
I got the updated PRO version and installed yesterday- overall it's close to my experience with the one for the OG XL. There were some tough spots that required some pressure to settle them down, and the black portion at the notch is ever so slightly longer than the body itself, so that is slightly noticeable but not a dealbreaker imo. It definitely picks up smudges and oils more than my Mr. Shield glass that was on before it though. Satisfied for the most part, for now...

A picture would be appreciated ;)

Sieber101

Feb 6, 2013
Fyi, @intelliARMOR i reached out to customer support a few times over the past few months and was told you guys would ship me 2 versions of the pro to replace my previous order as soon as they came in. I still haven't received the replacements and now after multiple follow-ups Im being told i need to repurchase with a coupon code for a single pro version AND have to pay for shipping....

Ive been comfortable waiting for months for a working product because your responses here have been reassuring but now your customer support is going back on what they promised me months ago. Im now asking for a refund of my original purchase with a return label to ship back that first product or requesting 2 of the updated full adhesive pro versions be shipped like customer service originally agreed.

psumz3

Mar 29, 2011
A picture would be appreciated ;)
As requested... IMG_20190121_180004.jpegIMG_20190121_175951.jpegIMG_20190121_180030.jpeg

Reactions: cswithxda

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
Fyi, @intelliARMOR i reached out to customer support a few times over the past few months and was told you guys would ship me 2 versions of the pro to replace my previous order as soon as they came in. I still haven't received the replacements and now after multiple follow-ups Im being told i need to repurchase with a coupon code for a single pro version AND have to pay for shipping....

Ive been comfortable waiting for months for a working product because your responses here have been reassuring but now your customer support is going back on what they promised me months ago. Im now asking for a refund of my original purchase with a return label to ship back that first product or requesting 2 of the updated full adhesive pro versions be shipped like customer service originally agreed.

Howdy and sorry for the trouble here. Our support team should have reached out to you yesterday to make this right. Our updated glass is shipping now and we are making special arrangements for anyone who has had this issue. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy All -

Looking forward to an exciting announcement from Google tomorrow on the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL!

We've already setup a line of screen protectors and have wireless chargers that are compatible with USB C cables, however we wanted to see if there are any specific accessories for the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL you'd like to see offered.

Thanks for the responses!
    Adam @ intelliARMOR
    As long as yall continue to provide your screen protectors I'll be happy. By far the best protection and customer service in the market! Any preorder or pixel discounts to come?

Glad to hear we're taking care of you!

Yes, as with each new release, we've setup a BOGO offer where you can get two of our 2-pack Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL HD screen protectors for the price of one when you use coupon code intelliPixel3 at checkout.

Additionally, because the the new pixel will have wireless charging, we are offering two free screen protectors with the purchase of any of our wireless chargers. Just use coupon code PixelPower at checkout.

Thanks!
    So @intelliARMOR lemme get this straight, since there was no explicit coverage regarding this matter:

Does your IntelliARMOR PRO series have a dot matrix pattern under the screen like the Pixel 2 XL does? As far as I see in this thread, the HD glass seems to be the only one out of the two (Pro, HD) that does not use the dot matrix technology, or am I wrong?

I understand that the Pro "bleeds" off the edges of the device, but does it adhere with 100% adhesive coverage under the glass, as well as the black borders?

Hello - both our PRO and HD series both have full adhesive (we hate dot matrix as much as you!). The PRO has black borders that hide any imperfections from the extension beyond the radius of the display :).

We started shipping last week, but our big batch of inventory just arrived today, so we'll be working double time to get orders out.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    Hi intelliARMOR! So do you recommend NOT using the pro-version if I will also be using a case? I'm looking specifically at the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for the Pixel 3.

Howdy - you should be fine with either model with that particular case.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    @intelliARMOR

Is it really necessary to have a cutout for the cameras on the regular Pixel 3?

We can work it up so the camera is covered by the screen protector. When we do this however, we get the same comments asking for it to be uncovered :)

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone