Pixel 3 Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

peacefuljck

Jul 10, 2013
To follow up with @Sieber101, @intelliARMOR, I also reached out to customer support a few times due to the size issues since the initial order of the hd glass in November 2018 and was also told that I would receive 2 pro versions to replace my previous order as soon as they came in. I received the replacement pro versions with the terrible dot matrix and they've also acknowledge replacements for these with the full adhesive when they arrived. I still haven't received the replacements and after following up once more, I was also given a coupon code to purchase a single pro version AND I would have to pay for shipping. After replying to messages, they advised that they would add on the additional pro version (not mentioned before), but the shipping would still have to be paid since it was the upgraded PRO version and the standard HD version was still not fixed yet.

I've been waiting since November 2018 for all of this to be sorted out with all the positive feedback and responses that I've also seen, but now I understand this to be a farce. There is definitely some sort of communication issue within the company or they do different things depending on how they are contacted. They are most likely just resolving the issues for people who call them out because they definitely aren't reissuing replacements without you jumping through hoops. Good luck to everyone in their quest for a replacement.

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
To follow up with @Sieber101, @intelliARMOR, I also reached out to customer support a few times due to the size issues since the initial order of the hd glass in November 2018 and was also told that I would receive 2 pro versions to replace my previous order as soon as they came in. I received the replacement pro versions with the terrible dot matrix and they've also acknowledge replacements for these with the full adhesive when they arrived. I still haven't received the replacements and after following up once more, I was also given a coupon code to purchase a single pro version AND I would have to pay for shipping. After replying to messages, they advised that they would add on the additional pro version (not mentioned before), but the shipping would still have to be paid since it was the upgraded PRO version and the standard HD version was still not fixed yet.

I've been waiting since November 2018 for all of this to be sorted out with all the positive feedback and responses that I've also seen, but now I understand this to be a farce. There is definitely some sort of communication issue within the company or they do different things depending on how they are contacted. They are most likely just resolving the issues for people who call them out because they definitely aren't reissuing replacements without you jumping through hoops. Good luck to everyone in their quest for a replacement.

Howdy - just sent you a message to make sure we get this cleared up. Thanks for the feedback.

adriangb

Feb 26, 2012
It would be nice to have a sleek 2000mAh battery case. I tried one of the 4700mAh ones, they're waaay too bulky, and 7700mAh is overkill.

Sieber101

Feb 6, 2013
Howdy and sorry for the trouble here. Our support team should have reached out to you yesterday to make this right. Our updated glass is shipping now and we are making special arrangements for anyone who has had this issue. Thanks!

So I received a single HD version today... You guys said you would ship me two of the new pro versions. I dont know whos in charge of your customer service/support/mqnufacturing teams but this has been a terrible experience. I want a refund and requesting a return label to ship back the previous two hd versions i received (and never opened) as well as this 3rd one received today.

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
So I received a single HD version today... You guys said you would ship me two of the new pro versions. I dont know whos in charge of your customer service/support/mqnufacturing teams but this has been a terrible experience. I want a refund and requesting a return label to ship back the previous two hd versions i received (and never opened) as well as this 3rd one received today.

@Sieber101 - There should be two of the PRO models in the single package.

Reactions: Sieber101

Sieber101

Feb 6, 2013

Attachments

• IMG_20190201_115425.jpg
    IMG_20190201_115425.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 179

Sieber101

Feb 6, 2013
I was mistaken. You are right their are two. Sorry for the confusion. I will test it out and report back later tonight

Went to install the protectors and one of the two protectors I received was cracked in the bottom left corner. See picture. Haven't tried to install the other yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20190201_194926.jpg
    IMG_20190201_194926.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 356

Sieber101

Feb 6, 2013
Went to install the protectors and one of the two protectors I received was cracked in the bottom left corner. See picture. Haven't tried to install the other yet.

Attempted to install the broken one first to check the fit. Cut outs lined up nice and this is full adhesive but their are air bubbles along both the left and right sides. Same exact thing on the non broken one i tried next.

I was really hoping to like these but just not happy. I was hoping to replace my cheap caseology glass protector for full protection over the camera lens and something that extended to the edges more but this doesn't fix the curvature problem.

I will still be contacting customer service for a refund.

Reactions: peacefuljck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy All -

Looking forward to an exciting announcement from Google tomorrow on the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL!

We've already setup a line of screen protectors and have wireless chargers that are compatible with USB C cables, however we wanted to see if there are any specific accessories for the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL you'd like to see offered.

Thanks for the responses!
    Adam @ intelliARMOR
    As long as yall continue to provide your screen protectors I'll be happy. By far the best protection and customer service in the market! Any preorder or pixel discounts to come?

Glad to hear we're taking care of you!

Yes, as with each new release, we've setup a BOGO offer where you can get two of our 2-pack Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL HD screen protectors for the price of one when you use coupon code intelliPixel3 at checkout.

Additionally, because the the new pixel will have wireless charging, we are offering two free screen protectors with the purchase of any of our wireless chargers. Just use coupon code PixelPower at checkout.

Thanks!
    So @intelliARMOR lemme get this straight, since there was no explicit coverage regarding this matter:

Does your IntelliARMOR PRO series have a dot matrix pattern under the screen like the Pixel 2 XL does? As far as I see in this thread, the HD glass seems to be the only one out of the two (Pro, HD) that does not use the dot matrix technology, or am I wrong?

I understand that the Pro "bleeds" off the edges of the device, but does it adhere with 100% adhesive coverage under the glass, as well as the black borders?

Hello - both our PRO and HD series both have full adhesive (we hate dot matrix as much as you!). The PRO has black borders that hide any imperfections from the extension beyond the radius of the display :).

We started shipping last week, but our big batch of inventory just arrived today, so we'll be working double time to get orders out.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    Hi intelliARMOR! So do you recommend NOT using the pro-version if I will also be using a case? I'm looking specifically at the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for the Pixel 3.

Howdy - you should be fine with either model with that particular case.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    @intelliARMOR

Is it really necessary to have a cutout for the cameras on the regular Pixel 3?

We can work it up so the camera is covered by the screen protector. When we do this however, we get the same comments asking for it to be uncovered :)

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone