Pixel 3 Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bigant262

May 12, 2009
Yes, our HD glass goes right to edge and is full adhesive. This retains case functionality. Once we figure out the solution for the PRO version we'll take care of anyone who has the HD version and wants to upgrade.

That looks like a pretty big gap honestly. What is causing this not to go full edge to edge?

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
That looks like a pretty big gap honestly. What is causing this not to go full edge to edge?

Howdy - the photo is not our HD glass. Its a prototype of our PRO glass and it was mocked-up to illustrate some of the challenges we're facing in getting the PRO version ready. When phone screens are curved, any section of the screen protector that extends beyond the curve will not adhere.

Reactions: MRFERRARI23

bigant262

May 12, 2009
Howdy - the photo is not our HD glass. Its a prototype of our PRO glass and it was mocked-up to illustrate some of the challenges we're facing in getting the PRO version ready. When phone screens are curved, any section of the screen protector that extends beyond the curve will not adhere.

Alright cool! So the HD is edge to edge then? Do you have a picture of that one?

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Yes, our HD glass goes right to edge and is full adhesive. This retains case functionality. Once we figure out the solution for the PRO version we'll take care of anyone who has the HD version and wants to upgrade.
The HD is scaled back just slightly to prevent peeling. You can view it here - https://intelliarmor.com/collections/pixel-3

Thanks!
intelliARMOR
Do you know roughly when we'll be getting the HD tempered glass screen protectors that we've already ordered? I hope to have them before October 22nd bc that's when I'll be getting it. Thanks guys!!

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
We can work it up so the camera is covered by the screen protector. When we do this however, we get the same comments asking for it to be uncovered :)

Thanks!
intelliARMOR
Hey guys I've tried to message you twice in this thread how about when I could possibly receive my tempered glass for my 3 XL that I ordered from you guys on Tuesday. If you could respond back I'd appreciate it thank you.

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
Hey guys I've tried to message you twice in this thread how about when I could possibly receive my tempered glass for my 3 XL that I ordered from you guys on Tuesday. If you could respond back I'd appreciate it thank you.

Howdy - sorry we missed your messages! We just shipped our first round, so if you received notification then your is on its way. Our next round is coming into our warehouse now and should ship by Wednesday to Thursday of next week.

Thanks!
intelliARMOR

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Howdy - sorry we missed your messages! We just shipped our first round, so if you received notification then your is on its way. Our next round is coming into our warehouse now and should ship by Wednesday to Thursday of next week.

Thanks!
intelliARMOR
I don't think I've received any notification or email if that's what you mean, about them shipping? So I guess mine are in that other batch from next Wednesday or Thursday... Damn LoL... I don't want to risk using the phone without a tempered glass. [emoji34]

jaquery

May 25, 2014
Hi few quick questions I had:
1) If I order now, will it ship with this week's batch by Wednesday/Thursday? I am in the same boat as some people above and was wondering if I would have it (in Canada) before my phone reaches me (probably before November start). Is there an ETA for shipments/deliveries I can check before ordering?
2) What exactly is the PRO version? Is the only difference that it is full coverage?
3) Is the HD version compatible with all cases? What about the PRO version?

Lucky Thirteen

Jul 15, 2010
Montréal
Glad to hear we're taking care of you!

Yes, as with each new release, we've setup a BOGO offer where you can get two of our 2-pack Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL HD screen protectors for the price of one when you use coupon code intelliPixel3 at checkout.

Thanks for the coupon code @intelliARMOR, much appreciated. You should add a precision for the coupon code to work properly, we must add two set of protective glass in the basket, THEN apply the coupon code at checkout to benefit the 2 for 1 offer, otherwise the coupon code is rejected, well it was for me when I tried the first time.

Hunt3r.j2

Jun 6, 2011
Does the Intelliglass HD fit the full display? I'm not expecting edge to edge coverage due to the curve display, I just want to cover the display and maybe parts of the bezel.

dhruvmalik

Dec 30, 2007
Chicago / India

Thanks!
intelliARMOR

Hey Adam,

I emailed you guys but got quite a vague answer. My order # is ORD-2336. A humble request is if you could process this order this week so its received prior to Oct 30th. We will be out of the country for 6 months, so if its post that, let me know so I can cancel my order.

Thanks.

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
Hi few quick questions I had:
1) If I order now, will it ship with this week's batch by Wednesday/Thursday? I am in the same boat as some people above and was wondering if I would have it (in Canada) before my phone reaches me (probably before November start). Is there an ETA for shipments/deliveries I can check before ordering?
2) What exactly is the PRO version? Is the only difference that it is full coverage?
3) Is the HD version compatible with all cases? What about the PRO version?

Howdy - we have our next round of inventory prepping for shipment into our USA warehouse now. We are going to be expediting our inbound shipments so we can get these turned around and in your hands ASAP. Arriving before November should not be a problem.

The pro-version extends beyond the curve of the screen to provide edge to edge coverage. The HD version covers the display only, but will work with all cases.

Thanks!
intelliARMOR

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
Hey Adam,

I emailed you guys but got quite a vague answer. My order # is ORD-2336. A humble request is if you could process this order this week so its received prior to Oct 30th. We will be out of the country for 6 months, so if its post that, let me know so I can cancel my order.

Thanks.

Howdy - getting it to you prior to Oct 30th should not be a problem.

Thanks!
intelliARMOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy All -

Looking forward to an exciting announcement from Google tomorrow on the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL!

We've already setup a line of screen protectors and have wireless chargers that are compatible with USB C cables, however we wanted to see if there are any specific accessories for the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL you'd like to see offered.

Thanks for the responses!
    Adam @ intelliARMOR
    As long as yall continue to provide your screen protectors I'll be happy. By far the best protection and customer service in the market! Any preorder or pixel discounts to come?

Glad to hear we're taking care of you!

Yes, as with each new release, we've setup a BOGO offer where you can get two of our 2-pack Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL HD screen protectors for the price of one when you use coupon code intelliPixel3 at checkout.

Additionally, because the the new pixel will have wireless charging, we are offering two free screen protectors with the purchase of any of our wireless chargers. Just use coupon code PixelPower at checkout.

Thanks!
    So @intelliARMOR lemme get this straight, since there was no explicit coverage regarding this matter:

Does your IntelliARMOR PRO series have a dot matrix pattern under the screen like the Pixel 2 XL does? As far as I see in this thread, the HD glass seems to be the only one out of the two (Pro, HD) that does not use the dot matrix technology, or am I wrong?

I understand that the Pro "bleeds" off the edges of the device, but does it adhere with 100% adhesive coverage under the glass, as well as the black borders?

Hello - both our PRO and HD series both have full adhesive (we hate dot matrix as much as you!). The PRO has black borders that hide any imperfections from the extension beyond the radius of the display :).

We started shipping last week, but our big batch of inventory just arrived today, so we'll be working double time to get orders out.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    Hi intelliARMOR! So do you recommend NOT using the pro-version if I will also be using a case? I'm looking specifically at the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for the Pixel 3.

Howdy - you should be fine with either model with that particular case.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    @intelliARMOR

Is it really necessary to have a cutout for the cameras on the regular Pixel 3?

We can work it up so the camera is covered by the screen protector. When we do this however, we get the same comments asking for it to be uncovered :)

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone