Pixel 3 Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
Does the Intelliglass HD fit the full display? I'm not expecting edge to edge coverage due to the curve display, I just want to cover the display and maybe parts of the bezel.

Yes, the HD version covers the display only. The PRO version extends just beyond the curve.

Thanks!

sharksfan7

Aug 7, 2011
San Diego
The pro-version extends beyond the curve of the screen to provide edge to edge coverage. The HD version covers the display only, but will work with all cases.

Thanks!
intelliARMOR

Hi intelliARMOR! So do you recommend NOT using the pro-version if I will also be using a case? I'm looking specifically at the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for the Pixel 3.

sharksfan7

Aug 7, 2011
San Diego
If you're not sure on whether to use the HD or the Pro version, it appears the intelliPixel3 BOGO code works to get 1 pack of Pro & 1 pack of HD for the price of the Pro. So you can try both and decide which works best for you. Just add one pack of each to your cart and apply the code. The HD pack would be free.

@intelliARMOR, can you say when this BOGO offer expires?

silver2ks4

Dec 12, 2010
Does the pixel 3 pro version have cutouts for the cameras and proximity sensor? I just sent back supershields full coverage protectors from Amazon due to the glass interfering with the proximity sensor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy All -

Looking forward to an exciting announcement from Google tomorrow on the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL!

We've already setup a line of screen protectors and have wireless chargers that are compatible with USB C cables, however we wanted to see if there are any specific accessories for the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL you'd like to see offered.

Thanks for the responses!
    Adam @ intelliARMOR
    As long as yall continue to provide your screen protectors I'll be happy. By far the best protection and customer service in the market! Any preorder or pixel discounts to come?

Glad to hear we're taking care of you!

Yes, as with each new release, we've setup a BOGO offer where you can get two of our 2-pack Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL HD screen protectors for the price of one when you use coupon code intelliPixel3 at checkout.

Additionally, because the the new pixel will have wireless charging, we are offering two free screen protectors with the purchase of any of our wireless chargers. Just use coupon code PixelPower at checkout.

Thanks!
    So @intelliARMOR lemme get this straight, since there was no explicit coverage regarding this matter:

Does your IntelliARMOR PRO series have a dot matrix pattern under the screen like the Pixel 2 XL does? As far as I see in this thread, the HD glass seems to be the only one out of the two (Pro, HD) that does not use the dot matrix technology, or am I wrong?

I understand that the Pro "bleeds" off the edges of the device, but does it adhere with 100% adhesive coverage under the glass, as well as the black borders?

Hello - both our PRO and HD series both have full adhesive (we hate dot matrix as much as you!). The PRO has black borders that hide any imperfections from the extension beyond the radius of the display :).

We started shipping last week, but our big batch of inventory just arrived today, so we'll be working double time to get orders out.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    Hi intelliARMOR! So do you recommend NOT using the pro-version if I will also be using a case? I'm looking specifically at the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for the Pixel 3.

Howdy - you should be fine with either model with that particular case.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    @intelliARMOR

Is it really necessary to have a cutout for the cameras on the regular Pixel 3?

We can work it up so the camera is covered by the screen protector. When we do this however, we get the same comments asking for it to be uncovered :)

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone