Pixel 3 Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nizarnoor

Nov 16, 2010
Sydney
www.nizarnoor.com
Hello - both our PRO and HD series both have full adhesive (we hate dot matrix as much as you!). The PRO has black borders that hide any imperfections from the extension beyond the radius of the display :).

We started shipping last week, but our big batch of inventory just arrived today, so we'll be working double time to get orders out.

Thanks!
intelliARMOR

I'm elated to hear that both versions have full adhesive. I just ordered the PRO one using the BOGO code today.
I hope you can ship them out very soon as I'm in Australia so delivery will already take a long time by default.

Sieber101

Feb 6, 2013
Will give the hd and pro a try. Thanks for the code. The reviews from people using them on the earlier pixels aren't great (mostly saying the screen protector was too small). However, sounds like you may have fixed those issues with size and curved display on the pixel 3. Looking forward to seeing how these compare with the caseology protectors.

RTNDO128

Jul 10, 2011
Can anyone at @intelliARMOR comment on the status of shipping these orders out? I placed an order on 10/17 for 2x Pro screen protectors. I have not received a shipping email yet, and the phone support is "unable to take your call at this time" every time I call.

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
Can anyone at @intelliARMOR comment on the status of shipping these orders out? I placed an order on 10/17 for 2x Pro screen protectors. I have not received a shipping email yet, and the phone support is "unable to take your call at this time" every time I call.

Howdy & sorry for the missed calls! Yes, we shipped out a giant chunk last week. Can you send us a note at [email protected] so we can give you your tracking?

Thanks!

wponder

Oct 18, 2018

Even after you get a shipping notification you might get this still

"Greetings: Your package experienced a delay while in transit to you. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Kindly allow an additional 24 - 48 hours for delivery. Thank you for your patience."

I have been getting this from the tracking for days . now.

bigdave79

Dec 11, 2012
Orange County
Even after you get a shipping notification you might get this still

"Greetings: Your package experienced a delay while in transit to you. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Kindly allow an additional 24 - 48 hours for delivery. Thank you for your patience."

I have been getting this from the tracking for days . now.
Yeah me too. Damn it DHL.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

wponder

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah me too. Damn it DHL.

I am not sure it's DHL. I suspect Intelliarmor created shipping labels for pickup but has not shipped. It's been a lackluster delivery on these so far and still no pictures of them applied or not applied and no one with them in hand

wponder

Oct 18, 2018
I bought this and it was a pretty good value, though definitely far from perfect. Check it out here:

WOW. This thing is a pile of junk like the others. That is a worse fit than the Verizon one. Looks like it's the Whitestone again for the the Pixel 3 and XL again.

snotyak

May 22, 2012
WOW. This thing is a pile of junk like the others. That is a worse fit than the Verizon one. Looks like it's the Whitestone again for the the Pixel 3 and XL again.

Yeah, just having a tempered glass screen protector, regardless of the crappy fit, is so far superior to those other ones. I have gotten the Caseology one since then and while the fit isn't too much better, it's definitely sufficient until the Whitestone comes out.

bigdave79

Dec 11, 2012
Orange County
Yeah don't get your hopes up. I've always used inteliglass on my devices and usually loved it but this first run of the HD glass for the 3XL is also pretty bad. It's a hair too narrow and doesn't quite cover the entire display and at least 1-2 mm too long. It also slight encroaches on the left (wide angle) lens but thankfully not enough to affect image quality a far as I can tell. Also the edges don't stick at all and I'm already noticing a couple of dust flecks get in there. I would use some LOCA glue but I don't plan on using this for long due to the poor fit. So disappointing. Hope the Caseology ones turn out better at least fit wise.
@intelliARMOR are you planning on revising these? If not I'd advise everyone to avoid these.
Ouch, this is highly disappointing.

Reactions: MRFERRARI23

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
I was so excited that I had received my tempered glass from them today and then when I went to go put them on just a nightmare they don't adhere at all on the sides leaving a very bad haloing look also one of them was defective with some sort of indent in the tempered glass itself so every time it was on it look like there was dust underneath when there wasn't. I'm so frustrated. @intelliARMOR I've send you a private message also, if you could please get back to me I'd appreciate it.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

dgrobe2112

Mar 30, 2010
I've been using MNML on my Pixel 2 for the most of the time, and at the last few weeks with the phone I switched to X-Level case that can be found on Amazon. It's thicker than MNML but thinner than the rest TPU cases, so it still feels nice in hand. This compromise gives a little more protection and the case also seems to be able to last longer than the plastic sheet-feeling MNML.

The first thing for my incoming Pixel 3? Got on Amazon to look for this case for Pixel 3, even though the black ones are out of stock I ordered one anyway, in wine red :cyclops:

excellent find.. thank you.. i got a white phone.. wish they had a white case.. also, wish they cut out the holes for the buttons..

Last edited:

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
I was so excited that I had received my tempered glass from them today and then when I went to go put them on just a nightmare they don't adhere at all on the sides leaving a very bad haloing look also one of them was defective with some sort of indent in the tempered glass itself so every time it was on it look like there was dust underneath when there wasn't. I'm so frustrated. @intelliARMOR I've send you a private message also, if you could please get back to me I'd appreciate it.

Hello, and apologies for all on the fit of your Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL screen protectors! The spec dimensions we received on the Pixel were obviously changed before the phone went into production and our glass was not perfect.

To make this right for all for all of you, we are just about to go into production on a 2nd version that will fix any of the issues you're currently experiencing. As soon as they arrive here in our warehouse, we will be sending you a free replacement.

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Hello, and apologies for all on the fit of your Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL screen protectors! The spec dimensions we received on the Pixel were obviously changed before the phone went into production and our glass was not perfect.

To make this right for all for all of you, we are just about to go into production on a 2nd version that will fix any of the issues you're currently experiencing. As soon as they arrive here in our warehouse, we will be sending you a free replacement.
Thank you for the response and working with me on this matter. Your transparency is appreciated and valued. Please keep in touch with me with updates so I know when you to expect my replacements. Do you know roughly when I could expect them?

mnguyen127

Jun 3, 2015

I'm not trying to sound rude, but this sounds exactly like the issue with the Pixel 2XL. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the second revision solved anything from the 2XL. As far as I'm aware of, only Whitestone and some other offbra d that used Loca glue were able to make screen protectors for the 2XL.

I feel like this is a common occurrence with your company where you lure people into buying a poorly designed screen protector and promise them that the second revision will be better, thus stopping people from doing early refunds in hopes that it'll be too much effort for them to refund. It sounds super shady. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
I'm not trying to sound rude, but this sounds exactly like the issue with the Pixel 2XL. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the second revision solved anything from the 2XL. As far as I'm aware of, only Whitestone and some other offbra d that used Loca glue were able to make screen protectors for the 2XL.

I feel like this is a common occurrence with your company where you lure people into buying a poorly designed screen protector and promise them that the second revision will be better, thus stopping people from doing early refunds in hopes that it'll be too much effort for them to refund. It sounds super shady. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I hear what your saying and hopefully they read the comments and do accurately correct the issues on the revisions and give us a great tempered glass for our 3 XL this time around! ??

Reactions: nldxda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy All -

Looking forward to an exciting announcement from Google tomorrow on the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL!

We've already setup a line of screen protectors and have wireless chargers that are compatible with USB C cables, however we wanted to see if there are any specific accessories for the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL you'd like to see offered.

Thanks for the responses!
    Adam @ intelliARMOR
    As long as yall continue to provide your screen protectors I'll be happy. By far the best protection and customer service in the market! Any preorder or pixel discounts to come?

Glad to hear we're taking care of you!

Yes, as with each new release, we've setup a BOGO offer where you can get two of our 2-pack Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL HD screen protectors for the price of one when you use coupon code intelliPixel3 at checkout.

Additionally, because the the new pixel will have wireless charging, we are offering two free screen protectors with the purchase of any of our wireless chargers. Just use coupon code PixelPower at checkout.

Thanks!
    So @intelliARMOR lemme get this straight, since there was no explicit coverage regarding this matter:

Does your IntelliARMOR PRO series have a dot matrix pattern under the screen like the Pixel 2 XL does? As far as I see in this thread, the HD glass seems to be the only one out of the two (Pro, HD) that does not use the dot matrix technology, or am I wrong?

I understand that the Pro "bleeds" off the edges of the device, but does it adhere with 100% adhesive coverage under the glass, as well as the black borders?

Hello - both our PRO and HD series both have full adhesive (we hate dot matrix as much as you!). The PRO has black borders that hide any imperfections from the extension beyond the radius of the display :).

We started shipping last week, but our big batch of inventory just arrived today, so we'll be working double time to get orders out.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    Hi intelliARMOR! So do you recommend NOT using the pro-version if I will also be using a case? I'm looking specifically at the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for the Pixel 3.

Howdy - you should be fine with either model with that particular case.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    @intelliARMOR

Is it really necessary to have a cutout for the cameras on the regular Pixel 3?

We can work it up so the camera is covered by the screen protector. When we do this however, we get the same comments asking for it to be uncovered :)

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone