Pixel 3 Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
I'm not trying to sound rude, but this sounds exactly like the issue with the Pixel 2XL. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the second revision solved anything from the 2XL. As far as I'm aware of, only Whitestone and some other offbra d that used Loca glue were able to make screen protectors for the 2XL.

I feel like this is a common occurrence with your company where you lure people into buying a poorly designed screen protector and promise them that the second revision will be better, thus stopping people from doing early refunds in hopes that it'll be too much effort for them to refund. It sounds super shady. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes - we can understand your perspective here. intelliARMOR is a USA based company and we run our own production / models for all our glass. We're caught somewhere between being a tiny company and being big enough where Google will "play ball" with us and give us pre-production specs on their devices.

Our fist gen Pixel 2 HD glass did miss the mark as well, however this corrected on the subsequent version that shipped out in December of last year (our time frame for shipping the revamped Pixel 3 glass).

Reactions: MRFERRARI23

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Yes - we can understand your perspective here. intelliARMOR is a USA based company and we run our own production / models for all our glass. We're caught somewhere between being a tiny company and being big enough where Google will "play ball" with us and give us pre-production specs on their devices.

Our fist gen Pixel 2 HD glass did miss the mark as well, however this corrected on the subsequent version that shipped out in December of last year (our time frame for shipping the revamped Pixel 3 glass).
So we can expect the New revised tempered glass for the pixel 3 XL in December? Damn wish it wasn't that long but I guess I understand.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive Recognize
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
For what it's worth, this is definitely a good buy:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07H5VKM45/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It comes with a smaller TGSP (not the one that attaches to the case, you have to apply it yourself) that doesn't go all the way to the speakers, just the screen itself. The case handles the other uncovered spots.

I'm rocking that case with the tempered glass adhered on fully. There are SOME parts of the screen that isn't covered but is rather unnoticeable because the case protects the "curve"

wponder

Oct 18, 2018
Intelliarmor Pixel 3 XL no good

I just applied the Intelliarmor as expected from what we know it's not good at all. The edges do not stick even though they are cut right at the edge of the lighted area of the screen. The top and bottom are way too long. The bottom tries to wrap the speaker but almost exceeds the actual screen. My case for sure rests against it. It has not been on 30 min and is already full of dust the lift is so high. The top is also too long, does not adhere on the edge and is cut horrible for the notch. @intelliARMOR are you going to redesign and replace for the early adopters or should we just return them?

Attachments

• IMG953739.jpg
    IMG953739.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG953737.jpg
    IMG953737.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG953735.jpg
    IMG953735.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG953738.jpg
    IMG953738.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 231

nldxda

Jan 8, 2011
Hello, and apologies for all on the fit of your Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL screen protectors! The spec dimensions we received on the Pixel were obviously changed before the phone went into production and our glass was not perfect.

To make this right for all for all of you, we are just about to go into production on a 2nd version that will fix any of the issues you're currently experiencing. As soon as they arrive here in our warehouse, we will be sending you a free replacement.

What must we purchasers do to get on the list for a "fixed" TGSP to be sent to us?

cswithxda

Jan 24, 2012
all over
I'm sad to see IntelliArmor had been having issues with Pixel 2 and now 3 :crying:

Back in my Nexus days and until Pixel OG the company had been providing great product with the best oleophobic coating in my experience. I blame these overrated 2.5D screens. I still can't justify spending more than $30 on the "good" screen protectors, no matter how many praising posts of Whitestone Dome I read...

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
What must we purchasers do to get on the list for a "fixed" TGSP to be sent to us?

Howdy - all you need to do is send a note to [email protected] with our order number and let us know you'd like a free replacement of the improved Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL screen protector. We'll take care of the rest.

Quick question - would you prefer a scaled back HD version or PRO version with color matched border?

Thanks!
intelliARMOR

Reactions: nldxda

nldxda

Jan 8, 2011
Howdy - all you need to do is send a note to [email protected] with our order number and let us know you'd like a free replacement of the improved Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL screen protector. We'll take care of the rest.

Quick question - would you prefer a scaled back HD version or PRO version with color matched border?

Thanks!
intelliARMOR

Thanks for replying, I will contact the email provided.

Also, I would prefer a scaled back HD version.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

fitchpuckman

May 10, 2012
I must say, I'm pretty sorely disappointed all around at the @intelliARMOR situation. I certainly appreciate the transparency and that customers were offered the BOGO from the start, but now seeing all the product fit issues appearing here makes me concerned. This on top of the fact that I ordered this product 32 days ago (on October 10th) and it still hasn't even arrived. I really wish I would have cancelled my order before it shipped like my gut told me to do. Assuming I have the same fit issues that the company has stated exist because of their poor specs, I plan to decline the free replacement they are claiming will arrive in December.
@intelliARMOR, I appreciate your efforts to push product and draw some customers, but perhaps next time around focus on getting your logistics taken care of before overpromising product to people. I think this is now two years in a row that there have been fit/adhesive issues with your pixel products, and I can definitely say I won't be back again to try my luck next year.

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
Hi All - a quick update for you. We have our PRO Pixel 3 Glass starting back in stock to fix the oversize of the Pixel 3 glass. We'll start shipping out replacements today. Our Pixel 3 XL glass is coming, but that design took a bit longer so we're pushed back just a bit more there.

Reactions: nldxda

lookitzjohnny

Aug 4, 2010
NORTHERN, CA
Hi All - a quick update for you. We have our PRO Pixel 3 Glass starting back in stock to fix the oversize of the Pixel 3 glass. We'll start shipping out replacements today. Our Pixel 3 XL glass is coming, but that design took a bit longer so we're pushed back just a bit more there.

Does this mean customers who originally pre-ordered the intelliglass hd (bogo deal) will automatically be sent a PRO version?
or how does one go about getting the revised versions?

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
Does this mean customers who originally pre-ordered the intelliglass hd (bogo deal) will automatically be sent a PRO version?
or how does one go about getting the revised versions?

Howdy - more good news. We have replacement PRO versions we will provide for the Pixel 3 HD glass and revamped Pixel 3 XL HD glass - both ready to start shipping today. To get your free replacement, just email [email protected] with your order number and confirm your address; we'll take care of the rest.

jrcdpm

Sep 30, 2017
Howdy - more good news. We have replacement PRO versions we will provide for the Pixel 3 HD glass and revamped Pixel 3 XL HD glass - both ready to start shipping today. To get your free replacement, just email [email protected] with your order number and confirm your address; we'll take care of the rest.

Did that and got e-mail back asking what happened to the one I applied to my phone. This is not good customer service.

Reactions: nizarnoor

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
I agree. I was asked to send a photo of the bad batch being applied on my phone. I shouldn't need to do that but I did anyway.

Howdy - sorry for your frustration here! We've used this as an internal training opportunity with our support team and you should not have this issue again. Thanks!

byproxy

Apr 29, 2010
I still haven't even had my order shipped!! Been over a month. This is a scam people. This company is clearly trying to rip us all off. Time for a CC charge back!!

Sieber101

Feb 6, 2013
I ordered mine a week or 2 back and it just shipped out yesterday without contacting support. Shipping is slow but doesn't seem like a scam to me. Looking forward to trying it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy All -

Looking forward to an exciting announcement from Google tomorrow on the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL!

We've already setup a line of screen protectors and have wireless chargers that are compatible with USB C cables, however we wanted to see if there are any specific accessories for the Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL you'd like to see offered.

Thanks for the responses!
    Adam @ intelliARMOR
    As long as yall continue to provide your screen protectors I'll be happy. By far the best protection and customer service in the market! Any preorder or pixel discounts to come?

Glad to hear we're taking care of you!

Yes, as with each new release, we've setup a BOGO offer where you can get two of our 2-pack Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL HD screen protectors for the price of one when you use coupon code intelliPixel3 at checkout.

Additionally, because the the new pixel will have wireless charging, we are offering two free screen protectors with the purchase of any of our wireless chargers. Just use coupon code PixelPower at checkout.

Thanks!
    So @intelliARMOR lemme get this straight, since there was no explicit coverage regarding this matter:

Does your IntelliARMOR PRO series have a dot matrix pattern under the screen like the Pixel 2 XL does? As far as I see in this thread, the HD glass seems to be the only one out of the two (Pro, HD) that does not use the dot matrix technology, or am I wrong?

I understand that the Pro "bleeds" off the edges of the device, but does it adhere with 100% adhesive coverage under the glass, as well as the black borders?

Hello - both our PRO and HD series both have full adhesive (we hate dot matrix as much as you!). The PRO has black borders that hide any imperfections from the extension beyond the radius of the display :).

We started shipping last week, but our big batch of inventory just arrived today, so we'll be working double time to get orders out.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    Hi intelliARMOR! So do you recommend NOT using the pro-version if I will also be using a case? I'm looking specifically at the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for the Pixel 3.

Howdy - you should be fine with either model with that particular case.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    @intelliARMOR

Is it really necessary to have a cutout for the cameras on the regular Pixel 3?

We can work it up so the camera is covered by the screen protector. When we do this however, we get the same comments asking for it to be uncovered :)

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone