Pixel 3 gcam for note 8 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sivansk

Sep 4, 2018
chennai
Most of the times when you install a gcam port you have to make some changes at the settings of the app. I don't know if this is the case for this port also. But I guess this must be it. @sivansk could elaborate...
There is no proper gcam development for mediatek chipset ,since it is a flagship chip we can expect it in future updates! And I will reply it with a better gcam with fully functional!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Most of the times when you install a gcam port you have to make some changes at the settings of the app. I don't know if this is the case for this port also. But I guess this must be it. @sivansk could elaborate...
    There is no proper gcam development for mediatek chipset ,since it is a flagship chip we can expect it in future updates! And I will reply it with a better gcam with fully functional!:)
    Why do you use Gcam when the Stock is amazing and have all that features and works without any problems..
    Why do you use Gcam when the Stock is amazing and have all that features and works without any problems..
    Yeah! What you say is exactly right but most of them prefer to have a hdr+ enhanced for a natural and pleasent photos
    The astrophotography is an amazing thing and the HDR+

Yes. I know ,but we dont have that version if Gcam for our phone.