• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Pixel 3 XL First Look... NOTCH

Search This thread

meraz9000

Oct 7, 2011
so here's a prototype Pixel 3 XL.. yes notch confirmed!

Attachments

• IMG_20180606_171440.jpg
    IMG_20180606_171440.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 138,257
  • IMG_20180606_171541.jpg
    IMG_20180606_171541.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 137,989

gettinwicked

Aug 8, 2013
St Louis
That's a really deep notch... They can do better than that! Also, they REALLY need to ditch the plastic on the back of the phone. Seriously, it's beyond time. Still excited about it though lol.

uncannyjish

May 17, 2018

No source, no data. Nothing.

People here are believing anything nowadays.

Get to your work. There is nothing to see.

Would take a credible source to believe anything nowadays. Even then, the final prototype will be very different.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

That's not even the Google logo.

ohhdavid

Sep 7, 2009
Philadelphia
That's a really deep notch... They can do better than that! Also, they REALLY need to ditch the plastic on the back of the phone. Seriously, it's beyond time. Still excited about it though lol.

There's no plastic on the Pixel 1 or 2... XL or otherwise so I don't know what you're even talking about. I'd actually prefer plastic so we can get wireless charging back.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll be getting the Pixel 3 XL no matter what, and so will the rest of you come launch day!! :D;)???
    I am going to upgrade from my 64 GB variant pixel 2 xl to the 128 GB one once the priced rops after the release of pixel 3 xl.. screw this pixel 3 xl useless crap.

I dont give a flying f*ck about the notch
    I will order the 3 XL day one.

Bummer man! ??
    If you buy ANY android phone with a notch, you are agreeing that Apple is better, that Apple sets the standards and Android follows. You are also agreeing that notches are good. If you avoid notches, and we do this all together in the masses, then we tell the mfg's that a notch is unacceptable, and we will not be sheep to their lazy engineering, especially this ridiculous notch showing up on the pixel 3 xl... Seriously, after all the hate and crap talk when the iPhone's came out last year with a notch, how they have still NOT been widely accepted, and they still come out with one anyway, yet its worse than Apples crap? This is unacceptable. Its not going to be much of a step up from the Pixel 2 XL so i'll stick with my Pixel 2 XL. If I upgraded, it would be to the Pixel 3, not the XL. That phone should burn in hell if it truly has that notch! I really hope Google is jerkin our chains here....