Pixel 4 Camera

Search This thread

basem_ym

Jul 6, 2015
Tartus
Hey guys.
I tried nearly every Gcam 7/7.1 port on my RN6PRO.
but none of them worked, it installs normally, but as soon as I open the app and give all permissions, it gets force closed.
It doesn't even reach the viewfinder.
Running pre-latest HavocOS /Pie.
Tried some magisk modules/ some zips that claim to enable pixel4 camera on any device but with no luck.
If any one could run latest gcam on his RN6PRO/Pie, please share how could you run it kindly.

By the way I want to share my experience with TrGcam port.
Its the most stable and takes noticeable better photos than other ports(for me at least) try it and thank me later ;)

uyo_kun

Jul 4, 2011
Surabaya
Hey guys.
I tried nearly every Gcam 7/7.1 port on my RN6PRO.
but none of them worked, it installs normally, but as soon as I open the app and give all permissions, it gets force closed.
It doesn't even reach the viewfinder.
Running pre-latest HavocOS /Pie.
Tried some magisk modules/ some zips that claim to enable pixel4 camera on any device but with no luck.
If any one could run latest gcam on his RN6PRO/Pie, please share how could you run it kindly.

By the way I want to share my experience with TrGcam port.
Its the most stable and takes noticeable better photos than other ports(for me at least) try it and thank me later ;)

Why don't you share the link then if it's good?

ozantankus@hotmail.com

Apr 16, 2016
its not work properly because,Redmi note 6 pro doesnt have 32s shutter time or 16.Gcam only use high iso rates on this phone.i dont understand.Why xiaomi not allows that option? That will be works verry verry verry good if xiaomi allow this function.

basem_ym

Jul 6, 2015
Tartus
At least this version can take normal and night sight photos.
But sadly when it detects tripod and starts astrophotography scence, it force closes immmediately.
Btw, looking at package name shows that this version is based on TrGcam.
Thank you thats a good headstart.
Edit 1:
Can you please post some astrophotography samples taken with your rn6pro?
Edit 2:
No, this port has nothing to do with trgcam, sorry dont blame me, blame ES File explorer :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ozantankus@hotmail.com

Apr 16, 2016
At least this version can take normal and night sight photos.
But sadly when it detects tripod and starts astrophotography scence, it force closes immmediately.
Btw, looking at package name shows that this version is based on TrGcam.
Thank you thats a good headstart.
Edit:
Can you please post some astrophotography samples taken with your rn6pro?
go developer settings than search night.click all night words...if its close itself uncheck night......GPU. thats it.now its work.but u cant take like a lg g4 redmi note 7 long exposure times (shutter times)it takes like 10 second for nothing.im using trCamera.this is the best camera i ever tested.trCamera more stable more sharper than other ones.im saying second time.This phone doesnt have long shutter time on camera software or hardware.astrophotograpy does not work on this phone.do not try.only night sight little bit good on this phone.

basem_ym

Jul 6, 2015
Tartus
go developer settings than search night.click all night words...if its close itself uncheck night......GPU. thats it.now its work.but u cant take like a lg g4 redmi note 7 long exposure times (shutter times)it takes like 10 second for nothing.im using trCamera.this is the best camera i ever tested.trCamera more stable more sharper than other ones.im saying second time.This phone doesnt have long shutter time on camera software or hardware.astrophotograpy does not work on this phone.do not try.only night sight little bit good on this phone.
Actually, normal night sight takes photos at 0.5s exposure time, which is not possible on stock cam.
I know that night sight will not be very promising with this locked-exposure sensor, but I have some free time to do some of those out of risk experiments with gcam.
Btw, thanks for your information, 10s night sight are much better than nothing.
For now, I couldnt achieve more than 4 seconds of night sight (I mean total night sight photo takes around 4 seconds to capture, not 4s per frame)
Edit:
And for Xiaomi not enabling this feature, how would they convince you to buy their next redmi device?
Actually, if I bought an RN7, camera will be the reason.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Actually, normal night sight takes photos at 0.5s exposure time, which is not possible on stock cam.
    I know that night sight will not be very promising with this locked-exposure sensor, but I have some free time to do some of those out of risk experiments with gcam.
    Btw, thanks for your information, 10s night sight are much better than nothing.
    For now, I couldnt achieve more than 4 seconds of night sight (I mean total night sight photo takes around 4 seconds to capture, not 4s per frame)
    Edit:
    And for Xiaomi not enabling this feature, how would they convince you to buy their next redmi device?
    Actually, if I bought an RN7, camera will be the reason.