Pixel 5 Pokemon Live Wallpaper

Search This thread

okaynikhil

Jan 3, 2021
Pune, India
Hey there!
Does anyone know how can Pokemon Live Wallpaper from Pixel 4 be installed on Pixel 5? The method mentioned on most forums is downloading the Pokemon Live Wallpaper ZIP file and then using Split APK Installer to install it. However, this process worked for me on most phones like S20, OP 8 Pro etc but just doesn't work on Pixel 5. Is there any workaround? If anyone who has this figured please share how to get it!

Jun 9, 2022
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Hey there!
Does anyone know how can Pokemon Live Wallpaper from Pixel 4 be installed on Pixel 5? The method mentioned on most forums is downloading the Pokemon Live Wallpaper ZIP file and then using Split APK Installer to install it. However, this process worked for me on most phones like S20, OP 8 Pro etc but just doesn't work on Pixel 5. Is there any workaround? If anyone who has this figured please share how to get it!

Try using the Pixelify Magisk module by Kingsman44, if you're rooted. I've been looking to fix this on my P4a 5G and stumbled across this unanswered question, but so far the ZIP method using SAI/ADB never worked, and this was the only way to go for me