Accessories Pixel 6 buyers that forgot to order Pixel Buds A-Series will still get the freebie

Search This thread

murphdsurf

From Google's Pixel 6 website:

Redeem the Pixel Buds A-Series promotion​

US/CA only: If you're eligible for the Pixel Buds A-Series promotion but forgot to add Pixel Buds A-Series to your phone order, don’t worry. We’ll send an email by November 3rd with next steps on how to redeem the offer.

Reactions: ynnek63

Geekser

May 18, 2017
Milwaukee
ShimmeringGlass.com
Glad to hear this - don't know how I forgot but I did forget to add the Pixel Buds to my order and was about to cancel and start over - but I don't want to lose my delivery date. A friend just told me that he ordered the Pixel 6 Pro and his order said it was due for delivery in DECEMBER. My order says early November....thanks to the OP for the heads up.

mac796

Aug 20, 2014
Long Beach
Good deal. I forgot them. But the site was so messed up I doubt I could have added them. Damn phone came out of my cart like 5 times.

Reactions: galaxys

ynnek63

Jun 12, 2011
Louisville
Glad to hear this - don't know how I forgot but I did forget to add the Pixel Buds to my order and was about to cancel and start over - but I don't want to lose my delivery date. A friend just told me that he ordered the Pixel 6 Pro and his order said it was due for delivery in DECEMBER. My order says early November....thanks to the OP for the heads up.
I didn't even realize they were a free add-on until after I had ordered and read about it in this forum.

darbylonia

Apr 30, 2011
New York
Reactions: ynnek63

Tanquen

Mar 1, 2006
I got the code yesterday but it still don't work. :(

"Coupon code doesn't exist"

Tanquen

Mar 1, 2006
Try to enter the code manually. Don't copy and paste from the email.
Worked for me this way
Just tried it again and it worked with cut & paste. ???

I checked to make sure there was no space at either end before but it did not work until just now. Oh well, I get me free Buds that I don't want. Rather of had $50 off the phone.

Reactions: benwish

Tanquen

Mar 1, 2006
They also just sent a new email with a corrected (?) code?

Here is your corrected promotional code
Thank you for your recent Google Pixel 6/6 Pro purchase on Fi. The promotional code to redeem your Pixel Buds A-Series sent via email yesterday may not be working. Here is your corrected code to copy and paste at checkout. If you were able to redeem your code you can disregard this message.​

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

chalan30

Nov 15, 2009
AUSTIN, TX
i received my offer. no code attached just a redeem button and it worked. delivery expected Nov 11-12. One weird thing though. the email says

Thanks for your recent order of a TEST - Pixel 6.​

"TEST"?
buds.png

johninsf

i received my offer. no code attached just a redeem button and it worked. delivery expected Nov 11-12. One weird thing though. the email says

Thanks for your recent order of a TEST - Pixel 6.​

"TEST"?View attachment 5447639

I received the email today placed the order immediately. I may re-gift these but great that still provided this to those that did not order originally.

Olive Green buds chosen.

intp.pisces

Account currently disabled
Aug 4, 2018
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Not sure if I should feel bad about this but I ended up cancelling my Pix 6 Pro order from Google and got it from Best Buy via AT&T. Still, Google sent an email saying

"Redeem a Pixel Buds A‑Series offer with your recent Pixel purchase
Thanks for your recent order of a TEST - Pixel 6"

Without a doubt I chose to pay for the fastest shipping possible just in case they noticed later 😂 Delivery Nov 8-9

• Wow
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts