Accessories Pixel 6 buyers that forgot to order Pixel Buds A-Series will still get the freebie

Search This thread

vandyman

Jul 30, 2012
S.Jersey
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
Not sure if I should feel bad about this but I ended up cancelling my Pix 6 Pro order from Google and got it from Best Buy via AT&T. Still, Google sent an email saying

"Redeem a Pixel Buds A‑Series offer with your recent Pixel purchase
Thanks for your recent order of a TEST - Pixel 6"

Without a doubt I chose to pay for the fastest shipping possible just in case they noticed later 😂 Delivery Nov 8-9
Check your bank account tomorrow.
It will show that Google charged you twice for the buds. 😉🤣

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Ahhh r/whoosh it is. You came too close to my one fear for that to be seen 🤣 do you think they're even good? Never tried any buds since I have those ears they all love to fall out of
I was surprised - my wife and I like our Buds A-series. We both had Samsung's Buds+. I didn't like them, they fell out of my ear all the time no matter what size thingee I put on them, the app seemed clunky to me. My wife liked them, but she wanted to try the Pixel Buds A-series that we got for free. Reluctantly I tried mine instead of selling them and I actually like them better than Samsung's. They fit and stay in my ear better and no negative experiences with them yet, and even before our P6P's arrived, they integrated with our old Samsung Note 10+ phones great.

intp.pisces

Account currently disabled
Aug 4, 2018
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I was surprised - my wife and I like our Buds A-series. We both had Samsung's Buds+. I didn't like them, they fell out of my ear all the time no matter what size thingee I put on them, the app seemed clunky to me. My wife liked them, but she wanted to try the Pixel Buds A-series that we got for free. Reluctantly I tried mine instead of selling them and I actually like them better than Samsung's. They fit and stay in my ear better and no negative experiences with them yet, and even before our P6P's arrived, they integrated with our old Samsung Note 10+ phones great.
Man, I hope I have the same experience!

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Definitely. How's the audio and are there any cool features? Not expecting much, but they're Googles latest bet so there's gotta be something to em
The audio sounds good to me. It's got default tap/multi-tap functions. I haven't taken advantage of them yet, and I believe they were at least somewhat customizable. Take a look at the screenshots below for the UI and options available.
1635977254083.png

1635977222308.png

1635977281840.png

1635977289727.png

1635977296718.png

1635977302683.png

intp.pisces

Account currently disabled
Aug 4, 2018
Google Pixel 6 Pro
The audio sounds good to me. It's got default tap/multi-tap functions. I haven't taken advantage of them yet, and I believe they were at least somewhat customizable. Take a look at the screenshots below for the UI and options available.
Appreciate that. I like what I'm seeing honestly, prob not much to some but much more than I expected. I'm looking forward to getting them even more now

benjmiester

Feb 15, 2012
Sony Xperia XZ1
Moto G Power
Anybody else happen to order through Target? I bought mine through them, and they mentioned the buds deal, but they didn't come with it. I remember searching for them to add to cart and couldn't find them on their site. I'm not too let down as I just got the Liberty Pro 3s and was probably just going to sell the Pixelbuds but I still wanted to try them. Oh well.

Reactions: intp.pisces

Top Liked Posts