Pixel 6 Leak

Search This thread

Raiz

Recognized Contributor

• Surprised no one's posted about it yet. I think it's sharp-looking but the Samsung influence is troubling.
    It looks promising, I got bored of all identical looking other devices. This camera bar reminds me of the Nexus 6P a bit. And the Android 12 design overall looks also very promising! Just the fact that it look different of the others is enough to my hype. Seriously, the more years passes, the less OEMs try to impress us, and just leave us with one damn identical form factor, pretty similar feature, etc...
    I hope google is going to make this phone different.

Reactions: HipKat

Raiz

Recognized Contributor

Austinredstoner

Feb 3, 2021
    Moto G7

Surprised no one's posted about it yet. I think it's sharp-looking but the Samsung influence is troubling.
    Their a lot of changes in android 12 I hope apps and games will still work on Android 12 asking because a tons of apps and games no longer work since android 11 because of what they did to android/data folder was the target of the apps so since we can no longer get access to android data since android 11 a tons of apps like dolphin emulator no longer work and in terraria we can no longer install maps and characters since that's located in android data too so hopefully android 12 doesn't make even more apps and games into no longer working

Last edited:

HipKat

Recognized Contributor
    It looks promising, I got bored of all identical looking other devices. This camera bar reminds me of the Nexus 6P a bit. And the Android 12 design overall looks also very promising! Just the fact that it look different of the others is enough to my hype. Seriously, the more years passes, the less OEMs try to impress us, and just leave us with one damn identical form factor, pretty similar feature, etc...
    Agreed. I haven't been excited about a new device since the Nexus 6 probably. @Raiz and @Austinredstoner Android 12 is also a much-needed overhaul. The last few versions have been underwhelming.

Raiz

Recognized Contributor
  • Their a lot of changes in android 12 I hope apps and games will still work on Android 12 asking because a tons of apps and games no longer work since android 11 because of what they did to android/data folder was the target of the apps so since we can no longer get access to android data since android 11 a tons of apps like dolphin emulator no longer work and in terraria we can no longer install maps and characters since that's located in android data too so hopefully android 12 doesn't make even more apps and games into no longer working
    Are you talking about /data/data or /storage/emulated/0/android/data ?

HipKat

Recognized Contributor
    @HipKat did you see that wild I/O ! That Material You thing surely got my excitement !
    I finally have a good reason to flash a ROM now, because if I understood correctly that's a pixel feature
    I did and I think for the first time since the Nexus 6, I'll be buying it outright instead of making payments just so I CAN root it. Been too long since I've been active in the dev community and this looks like a great phone to come back with

• Love
    Reactions: Raiz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Agreed. I haven't been excited about a new device since the Nexus 6 probably. @Raiz and @Austinredstoner Android 12 is also a much-needed overhaul. The last few versions have been underwhelming.
      is it 100% leak of Pixel 6, because it is first mobile that has screen on both side over all the design look good. OlehanaFrance

Surprised no one's posted about it yet. I think it's sharp-looking but the Samsung influence is troubling.

And DAAAAMMMN did you see that ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
      This A12 looks really good to my eyes!

Their a lot of changes in android 12 I hope apps and games will still work on Android 12 asking because a tons of apps and games no longer work since android 11 because of what they did to android/data folder was the target of the apps so since we can no longer get access to android data since android 11 a tons of apps like dolphin emulator no longer work and in terraria we can no longer install maps and characters since that's located in android data too so hopefully android 12 doesn't make even more apps and games into no longer working