Question Pixel 6 (oriole) HARDBRICKED after update via Android Flash tool (no display, no fastoot,...)

Search This thread

Niiaarkk

Feb 11, 2016
Hi !
I tried to update my Pixel 6 via Android flash tool to Android 14 when the phone shutdown and black screen ! I tried to reconnect, phone isn't reconize by Windows, isn't reconize by Android Flash tool, i tried to enter in Fastboot mode, nothing happen, recovery mod same sh*t....
Phone isn't reconize in ADB or Fastboot, no display at all !
Please help me, i think the phone is dead but i want to hope isn't !
(Sorry for my bad english)

ada12

Jul 2, 2017
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Hi !
I tried to update my Pixel 6 via Android flash tool to Android 14 when the phone shutdown and black screen ! I tried to reconnect, phone isn't reconize by Windows, isn't reconize by Android Flash tool, i tried to enter in Fastboot mode, nothing happen, recovery mod same sh*t....

If you really cant enter at all in fastboot ( no reaction , no message corrupt ex ) and phone is no reconized in computer you're device is very probably bricked.

From Android flash tools its very rarelly btw 🤔

I suggest you if you have no solution to use your warranty...

Reactions: Niiaarkk

Niiaarkk

Feb 11, 2016
Yes, that is exactly the situation! It's sad af....

I gave my Pixel 6 to my dealer, it goes under warranty but the bootloader is unlocked, so I hope the warranty works!
But if no information is available (no screen at all, no fastboot mod and no ADB and not recognized by Windows, I think it's OK!

I agree with you, since android flash tool, I never had any problem!

IDK what happened!

Thank you anyway for your answer!

Niiaarkk

Feb 11, 2016
If in doubt, I would wait for the stable android 14 release before updating!
I wanted to try because I saw yesterday on XDA that the root passed (under Android 14) with the latest version of Magisk by flashing the boot.img.

ada12

Jul 2, 2017
Redmi Note 9 Pro
I wanted to try because I saw yesterday on XDA that the root passed (under Android 14) with the latest version of Magisk by flashing the boot.img.

Hi ,

I dont know what is happened but :

A14 beta may contain bug https://developer.android.com/about/versions/14/feedback

Google dev have no pushed brick beta firmware they are carefull unlike some OEM ( for no give name ). Flashing beta same as stock rom will no cause brick ( I flashed from fastboot its run )

Google allow you to unlock the bootloader, and even root, but they do require you to undo all of that back to stock if you are deemed to be approved for an RMA.

Re-locking the bootloader, and apply for a repair/replacement.

But in your case in bricked bootloader its no loaded , you have no message " bootloader unlocked " just dont tell to dealer you have unlocked bootloader or they will be suspicious ( unproper flash , custom rom damage device ex ... ).

just explain you have flashed official firmware update beta ( its under warranty ) and phone is dead.

Reactions: Niiaarkk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi !

If you really cant enter at all in fastboot ( no reaction , no message corrupt ex ) and phone is no reconized in computer you're device is very probably bricked.

From Android flash tools its very rarelly btw 🤔

I suggest you if you have no solution to use your warranty...

Hi ,

I dont know what is happened but :

A14 beta may contain bug https://developer.android.com/about/versions/14/feedback

Google dev have no pushed brick beta firmware they are carefull unlike some OEM ( for no give name ). Flashing beta same as stock rom will no cause brick ( I flashed from fastboot its run )

Google allow you to unlock the bootloader, and even root, but they do require you to undo all of that back to stock if you are deemed to be approved for an RMA.

Re-locking the bootloader, and apply for a repair/replacement.

But in your case in bricked bootloader its no loaded , you have no message " bootloader unlocked " just dont tell to dealer you have unlocked bootloader or they will be suspicious ( unproper flash , custom rom damage device ex ... ).

just explain you have flashed official firmware update beta ( its under warranty ) and phone is dead.