Sure,Great, new to ADB and all things pixel coming from Note. So I have root (only after bricking and fixing lol) but wondering if you can point in the direction where I might get some detailed instructions to do what you did, I think I get it but not 100% sure and with my track record it would end in tears. TIA.
- Make a backup of your phone data just in case.
- Download the appropriate SQ1D.211205.016.A5 build for your pixel 6 or pixel 6 pro.
- Extract the zip file and open flash-all.bat
- Edit this line from
fastboot -w update image-raven-sq1d.211205.016.a5.zipCode:
fastboot update --disable-verity --disable-verification image-raven-sq1d.211205.016.a5.zip
- Reboot your phone into the bootloader.
- Once in bootloader, plug your phone into your PC and run the flash-all.bat and wait for the process to finish.
- Once it boots into android, root again with magisk.