• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Pixel 6 pre order thread.

Search This thread

meechieballer

Jan 26, 2012
Philadelphia
24 hours after bestbuy marked my package shipped, UPS finally did an origin scan and the delivery date updated to Friday October 29th, I am hoping it somehow magically comes tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath, but at least progress is made and its on the way! sigh of relief

vandyman

Jul 30, 2012
S.Jersey
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
FedX at its best. Grrrrrrr.
I am willing to bet I will have to call Google tomorrow for them to send me another one.
Screenshot_20211027-200855.png

seblog

Mar 9, 2009
Anyone pre ordered from Argos UK ?
It should be delivered today (28th) however no tracking number given yet so I tend to believe it will not arrive today ... :(

DoobyDroid

Mar 17, 2013
tenbury wells
Honor 50
Motorola Edge 20
I ordered from carphone warehouse was due today had dispatch email from them last night but had nothing from dpd today or last night to say its collected also due today and doesn't look like will be arriving today on release day as promised pretty piss poor tbh just about to call cpw and moan at them, 🤨

DoobyDroid

Mar 17, 2013
tenbury wells
Honor 50
Motorola Edge 20
I ordered from carphone warehouse was due today had dispatch email from them last night but had nothing from dpd today or last night to say its collected also due today and doesn't look like will be arriving today on release day as promised pretty piss poor tbh just about to call cpw and moan at them, 🤨
Just called carphone warehouse strange had no dpd email or text with 1hr delivery time slot but customer service provided me the tracking number and confirmed its on the van due today 28/10 between 14-51 /15-51 and go to work at 14:00 , oh well at least arriving today and will be popping home at lunch for a wee peek and play , hope you all get yours today ✋

joelevi

May 11, 2006
I pre-ordered on launch-day (after hours of the website crashing): 2 256GB variants (one black, one seafoam) only. Didn't know about the free Pixel Buds until after the order was placed.

Original "delivered by" was October 27-28.
Current "delivered by" is November 3-4.

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
For those that ordered the phone and wasn't aware of the Pixel Buds deal you can order them separately and request a refund for the cost of the buds after they are delivered. Through Google Store of course.

android_dan

Feb 17, 2015
Ordered 22nd with a delivery date of 7th-8th. That changed many times. Went to bed last night with 3rd-4th and cancel order still available. Got up at 4am and "cancel order" gone. By noon had a shipped notification. A little later showed delivery tomorrow.

My Buds were supposed to be delivered today. Went from Chicago right past Indy to Cincinnati and now I have the "postponed delivery" notice.

Last edited:

t-ryder

Feb 23, 2011
www.t-ryder.de
OnePlus 8T
I just had a chat with a girl on a German Android forum. She got her Pixel 6 today and sent it back to Google to get a refund immediately. She wrote me the device had a yellow tint display and the FP sensor did not work well. Hooray for Google's quality control. Thinking of my device coming during the next days I got a strange feeling now.

Diablo2424

Mar 6, 2008
My pre-order from my local BestBuy, for in-store pickup, was marked as delayed today :mad:. I'm hoping it shows up tomorrow

Top Liked Posts