• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Pixel 6 Pro 5005 mAh vs. iPhone 13 Pro Max 4352 mAh

Search This thread

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Huawei Mate X2
I feel exactly the same. Are you considering getting the 6 pro as well? If so please come back and let us know how they compare in regards to their battery life.
Yeah it's ordered and here on release day apparently. This addiction of mine is bad.

I'll report back. Prefer android but ios ain't bad at all. What a revelation it is when you factory reset your phone and everything is already signed into! Wow

Just went from 80 to 70 percent with 2 hours 40 minutes SOT! I don't see any android achieving this. Google are their own worst enemy when it comes to battery life. Google services are terrible. But this pixel looks nice. You just know the camera will be king. But the pro max has a very good camera. And it's video is king. Pro res and cinematic mode are game changing beasts! Long time since I've been this impressed. And I'm an android man! All the it phones before the 13 bored me

I'm happy with the pro max right now. Very much. I still vomit into my mouth a little when I say this. If pixel is some kind of amazing achievement in battery that no other android manufacturer has been able to achieve, the pro max will be relegated. Battery life is king

Aug 28, 2015
I have both.
They are not even close.
In my use, Iphone 13 PM is far better for SOT and display brightness.
And they're both great devices.

Last edited:

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Huawei Mate X2
I have both.
They are not even close.
Same. I'm an android guy, but that 13 pro max battery life is orgasms. That pixel camera is the best though. Then again the iPhone video cam is the best. Can't decide. IPhone winning for me right now though. Imagine 2 hours sot every 10 percent battery used and 1 percent drop at night if any

Can't believe I'm saying that

Reactions: Labellecabresse

dj24

Jun 23, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Same. I'm an android guy, but that 13 pro max battery life is orgasms. That pixel camera is the best though. Then again the iPhone video cam is the best. Can't decide. IPhone winning for me right now though. Imagine 2 hours sot every 10 percent battery used and 1 percent drop at night if any

I checked out a 13 pro max display model at t-mobile and liked everything I saw except for that hideous notch. Have you found an easy way to black it out systemwide or otherwise?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    test on battery life , i found the pixel bad for battery life

I have both.
    They are not even close.

I'm trying to decide between these two and and battery life (SOT) will be the deciding factor for me. I've never owned an iPhone or a Pixel before so I'm not sure what to expect with the Pro's battery life while the Max has been getting universal accolades for its SOT. I've always been an android guy (galaxy notes mostly) and don't like apple (variety of reasons) but the new 13 pro max has set the standard when it comes to hardware with the best camera & video capabilities and now battery life so I'm reluctantly considering it.

I understand in some ways it's not fair to compare these two flagships considering their price difference so I don't expect the 6 pro to match the Max toe to toe with and that's ok. Since they both utilize an LTPO display though I guess it all comes down to software utilization when it comes to their SOT. On paper and looking at the battery specs- the 6 pro should wipe the floor with the Pro Max but since I've never owned a google phone I'm not sure how that'll translate in real life.

Past Pixel and future 6 Pro owners- what are your expectations when it comes to battery life/ SOT once you get your 6 Pros? Do you expect to come close to a full 2 days battery life before having to charge it? If anyone has owned/ will own both please feel free to share your your SOT experience and which one you feel is better.

In short will the Pixel 6 Pro match or even exceed the 13 Pro Max's battery life?

Thanks!
    I feel exactly the same. Are you considering getting the 6 pro as well? If so please come back and let us know how they compare in regards to their battery life.
    Yeah it's ordered and here on release day apparently. This addiction of mine is bad.

I'll report back. Prefer android but ios ain't bad at all. What a revelation it is when you factory reset your phone and everything is already signed into! Wow

Just went from 80 to 70 percent with 2 hours 40 minutes SOT! I don't see any android achieving this. Google are their own worst enemy when it comes to battery life. Google services are terrible. But this pixel looks nice. You just know the camera will be king. But the pro max has a very good camera. And it's video is king. Pro res and cinematic mode are game changing beasts! Long time since I've been this impressed. And I'm an android man! All the it phones before the 13 bored me

I'm happy with the pro max right now. Very much. I still vomit into my mouth a little when I say this. If pixel is some kind of amazing achievement in battery that no other android manufacturer has been able to achieve, the pro max will be relegated. Battery life is king
    Android over IOS for me any day,daughter has iPhone 13 pro ,be carefully some features only available if you buy the larger storage options
    Wait till the reviews on monday :)
    I have both.
    They are not even close.