Question Pixel 6 Pro: Build Fingerprint

Search This thread

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
What is this "build fingerprint" of the SD1A.210817.036 build you're looking for? A hash? What? I know what the build is, but I'm guessing that no one has answered you in the 3+ threads you asked because we don't know what you're looking for when you're talking about a fingerprint of it. If it's something I can provide and feel comfortable doing so, I'll help you.

I look forward to helping you, honest. And if I'm just ignorant and everyone else knows what you're talking about but just not answering, my apologies for that part in advance.

Cheers!

PSA: Most of the time, you shouldn't ask the same question repeatedly in multiple threads. Keeping it in this thread - posting the question again in your own thread, is the right way to start it and would be the right way to *bump* the unanswered question. If no one answers, then there's likely a problem with your question, such as no one knowing what you're looking for. Maybe someone else knows - I don't know, but I don't know what I don't know in regards to this, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: galaxys
What is this "build fingerprint" of the SD1A.210817.036 build you're looking for? A hash? What? I know what the build is, but I'm guessing that no one has answered you in the 3+ threads you asked because we don't know what you're looking for when you're talking about a fingerprint of it. If it's something I can provide and feel comfortable doing so, I'll help you.

I look forward to helping you, honest. And if I'm just ignorant and everyone else knows what you're talking about but just not answering, my apologies for that part in advance.

Cheers!

PSA: Most of the time, you shouldn't ask the same question repeatedly in multiple threads. Keeping it in this thread - posting the question again in your own thread, is the right way to start it and would be the right way to *bump* the unanswered question. If no one answers, then there's likely a problem with your question, such as no one knowing what you're looking for. Maybe someone else knows - I don't know, but I don't know what I don't know in regards to this, that's for sure.
A build fingeprint should look like this: google/redfin/redfin:12/SPB5.210812.002/7671067:user/release-keys

You can probably find it by downloading the SetEdit app and going to the Android Properties tab and find the ro.build.fingerprint property and copying the value.

Also, i'll keep what you said in mind. Thanks

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
A build fingeprint should look like this: google/redfin/redfin:12/SPB5.210812.002/7671067:user/release-keys

You can probably find it by downloading the SetEdit app and going to the Android Properties tab and find the ro.build.fingerprint property and copying the value.

Ah, yes, forgot about that, and SetEdit. It's been way too long for me. Thank you!

Code:
ro.build.fingerprint    google/raven/raven:12/SD1A.210817.036/7805805:user/release-keys

Reactions: mko000 and nikoszz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cheers!

Ah, yes, forgot about that, and SetEdit. It's been way too long for me. Thank you!

Code:
    ro.build.fingerprint    google/raven/raven:12/SD1A.210817.036/7805805:user/release-keys

Cheers!

Code:
    Thank you very much for the fingerprint. Much appreciated
    Thank you very much for the fingerprint. Much appreciated
    You're welcome!