• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Pixel 6 Pro Colors!

Which color will you choose?

• Total voters
Search This thread

dmb219

Feb 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
I would be happy with any of those colors. Sunny will be my 1st choice but if availability is an issue early on I will compromise. I hope the supply holds out for at least a short while.

darbylonia

Apr 30, 2011
New York
Not sure yet,...either black or white.
Coming from a OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren, which has the most stunning smartphone back I've seen so far, it's kinda tricky ;)
Yeah, I had the Oneplus 6T MacLaren edition and it was beautiful! The oil slick back was sick. I'm a sucker for special edition phones. It's gonna be a tough decision for me on the Pixel 6 Pro or one of the special edition Asus ROG 5 phones. Decisions, decisions....

Reactions: stetre76

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
Hi guys;

I'm gonna stick with Panda (Cloudy White),
Which color would you choose?

Thanks.
There is no Panda. What you are refering to is an abomination between milkish lightgrey and a darker shade of grey at top. There is no white to be found, nor black.

The three color combinations this year? It's the choice between lame, mediocre and meh.

Probably going with mediocre.

The colors this year.. dull, strange, sad.

I want my true black and white panda back :(

Not this greyish monstrosity.

At least I expected them to give us an evenly black colored phone. As the most basic and simplest of all. Instead we now have a darkgrey with a lightgrey topping, and they even have the balls to call it "stormy black" - even though there is no black anywhere to be found.

I suggest Google moves back to the color palette and starts simple. Obviously they have lost their way.

Last edited:

samteeee

There is no Panda. What you are refering to is an abomination between milkish lightgrey and a darker shade of grey at top. There is no white to be found, nor black.

The three color combinations this year? It's the choice between lame, mediocre and meh.

Probably going with mediocre.

The colors this year.. dull, strange, sad.

I want my true black and white panda back :(

Not this greyish monstrosity.

At least I expected them to give us an evenly black colored phone. As the most basic and simplest of all. Instead we now have a darkgrey with a lightgrey topping, and they even have the balls to call it "stormy black" - even though there is no black anywhere to be found.

I suggest Google moves back to the color palette and starts simple. Obviously they have lost their way.
I hear you!

darbylonia

Apr 30, 2011
New York
Quick question. This is the first time I have bought a new phone right at launch or even within like 6 months of launch since the Nexus 6. How soon does it take for the dev community to confirm bootloader unlock and root? P.S. I didn't mean to post this in the Colors thread - LOL.

Last edited:

galaxys

Recognized Contributor
May 9, 2007
Cosmos
OnePlus 9 Pro
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Quick question. This is the first time I have bought a new phone right at launch or even within like 6 months of launch since the Nexus 6. How soon does it take for the dev community to confirm bootloader unlock and root?
It seems to be fairly quick for prior Pixel's... But this one is unknown since Google is ditching Qualcomm for its own Google Tensor chip...

Reactions: darbylonia

Aphex13

I got the Stormy Black. I had my heart set on the white version, but the polished chrome frame makes me want to gag. I find that a black frame is less distracting while looking at the screen. I figure I'll just slap a dBrand skin on it, and have a "Sorta Stormy White" with a black frame. If I ever crack the back glass, I'll be replacing it with the Stormy White version though.

My absolute favorite color was the "Sorta Seafoam" from the regular 6. The matte finish frame and the colors really work well together, but I wanted all the 6 Pro goodies.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

dmb219

Feb 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
I got the Stormy Black. I had my heart set on the white version, but the polished chrome frame makes me want to gag. I find that a black frame is less distracting while looking at the screen. I figure I'll just slap a dBrand skin on it, and have a "Sorta Stormy White" with a black frame. If I ever crack the back glass, I'll be replacing it with the Stormy White version though.

My absolute favorite color was the "Sorta Seafoam" from the regular 6. The matte finish frame and the colors really work well together, but I wanted all the 6 Pro goodies.
Same for me. I liked the back colors of the yellow pro and ordered one. The gold metal frame bothered me to the point that I canceled it and ordered a black pro. I lost a week in delivery time but that's ok. A dbrand skin will look good on that black pro. I had one on my 4a and my 4a 5G. They give it a great look and a textured feel.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys;

I'm gonna stick with Panda (Cloudy White),
    Which color would you choose?

Thanks.

Edit: It took me about 45 minutes but I finally placed a Pre Order for a Pixel 6 Pro 128GB in Cloudy White and I get a pair of Pixel Buds A for free!
    Stormy black for me. I'm gonna have a case on it anyways so colors don't really matter a whole lot. I like some of the regular P6 colors better but I gotta get that Pro.
    Black is too plain. Sorta sunny isn't very masculine lol. White it is.
    It's the between the sunny and black for me

Same for me. I liked the back colors of the yellow pro and ordered one. The gold metal frame bothered me to the point that I canceled it and ordered a black pro. I lost a week in delivery time but that's ok. A dbrand skin will look good on that black pro. I had one on my 4a and my 4a 5G. They give it a great look and a textured feel.