Question Pixel 6 pro gestures

Search This thread

galev_90

Nov 10, 2010
Hello guys.

I have a question about tap to wake and lift-to-wake functions on my pixel 6 pro. They stopped working
I noticed, that if I restart the phone in safe mode they work.
Next, I tried to disable Bluetooth and restart the device, and they work fine. Once i turn on the Bluetooth function they stopped.
After some period, they come and work fine.
Last week I received a small update, and after the update, they again stopped.
I tried to clean Bluetooth cache, and everything without success.
Anybody with idea how to fix this stupid issue.
I am really pissed off and definitely will sell the phone if i am unable to fix this.
I

• Wow
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I haven't seen this issue. My Pixel 6 Pro always wakes up when I lift it off a table. Are you rooted and use Magisk Modules, and/or a custom kernel? Using LSposed Modules?

If not rooted, the only suggestion I would make is to try a factory reset, and don't restore all your apps - maybe some particular app is interfering with it, but I'm just guessing and could be wrong. Only restore back the apps that you absolutely need to start with, see if you don't have the issue for days, then if no issue, restore some more apps.

Good luck.

Reactions: Lughnasadh

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
Hello guys.

I have a question about tap to wake and lift-to-wake functions on my pixel 6 pro. They stopped working
Next, I tried to disable Bluetooth and restart the device, and they work fine. Once i turn on the Bluetooth function they stopped.
I am really pissed off and definitely will sell the phone if i am unable to fix this.
I
If things work in safe mode then it's likely something you installed that is interfering. The Rode Warrior's advise is wise 😀

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

galev_90

Nov 10, 2010
Hello guys.
Phone is stock up to date, without root, magisk or other stuffs.
I don't think that it's 3rd party app.
I uninstalled almost all apps that can caused the problem and nothing..
Any way or program that can scan for bad app?

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Hello guys.
Phone is stock up to date, without root, magisk or other stuffs.
I don't think that it's 3rd party app.
I uninstalled almost all apps that can caused the problem and nothing..
Any way or program that can scan for bad app?
There are lots of anti-virus programs, but as to scanning specifically for an app that's causing you this issue, no, not that I know of. I stick with what I suggested in post #3.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I haven't seen this issue. My Pixel 6 Pro always wakes up when I lift it off a table. Are you rooted and use Magisk Modules, and/or a custom kernel? Using LSposed Modules?

If not rooted, the only suggestion I would make is to try a factory reset, and don't restore all your apps - maybe some particular app is interfering with it, but I'm just guessing and could be wrong. Only restore back the apps that you absolutely need to start with, see if you don't have the issue for days, then if no issue, restore some more apps.

Good luck.
    Hello guys.

I
    If things work in safe mode then it's likely something you installed that is interfering. The Rode Warrior's advise is wise 😀