Question Pixel 6 Pro is slowing down.

Search This thread

ukhanjemb

Oct 1, 2022
My Pixel 6 Pro has been slow to respond when opening apps. Android 13 is installed. Very disappointed. Hopefully there will be a good trade https://omegle.onl/ vshare in offer when the Pixel 7 line is released.

Last edited:

NippleSauce

Jun 23, 2013
I underclock my processor by 50% (to reduce heat and save battery) - but I haven't noticed any significant lag. Granted, I just use my phone for basic tasks and don't go too crazy with it, haha.

Gytole

Aug 7, 2013
I underclock my processor by 50% (to reduce heat and save battery) - but I haven't noticed any significant lag. Granted, I just use my phone for basic tasks and don't go too crazy with it, haha.
How do you underclock? The settings don't stick if you use FKM or EXKM to change the values.

NippleSauce

Jun 23, 2013
How do you underclock? The settings don't stick if you use FKM or EXKM to change the values.
Wait, really...? Perhaps I should've looked into that first lol. But I suppose that it's still -25% with MVK flashed.

*Edit* - Actually, I just checked my CPU readings and the 50% underclock is indeed working and carries over/is reapplied after each reboot. FKM FTW, haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gytole

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wait, really...? Perhaps I should've looked into that first lol. But I suppose that it's still -25% with MVK flashed.

*Edit* - Actually, I just checked my CPU readings and the 50% underclock is indeed working and carries over/is reapplied after each reboot. FKM FTW, haha.
    I've had no problems on Stable Android 13 (I'm on the latest September Stable update).