Question Pixel 6 Pro NFC Bank Payment Problem

Search This thread

birdie85

Oct 24, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hello people my bank nfc payment doesnt work it's give me error message while to open mobile payment option in bank app. I disabled developer options and OEM locked has anyone same problem with me?

KOLIOSIS

Hello people my bank nfc payment doesnt work it's give me error message while to open mobile payment option in bank app. I disabled developer options and OEM locked has anyone same problem with me?
Are you using Google Wallet for tap to pay?
If so, your bank might not have that option (vs Samsung Pay &/or Apple Pay).

I know that my bank doesn't use Google Wallet, but, does use Samsung & Apple's options, I'd start there.

Reactions: NippleSauce

birdie85

Oct 24, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
In my country doesn't support Google wallet... İ just want to pay with my bank nfc tap payment but doesn't work i get contact with my bank customer support. But they don't understand the problem... İ think problem about my pixel 6p. But i can't find the solution

NippleSauce

Jun 23, 2013
In my country doesn't support Google wallet... İ just want to pay with my bank nfc tap payment but doesn't work i get contact with my bank customer support. But they don't understand the problem... İ think problem about my pixel 6p. But i can't find the solution
I believe you have just answered your own question. Your country doesn't support Google Wallet and so there probably isn't a solution (unfortunately) =/

birdie85

Oct 24, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I am not asking Google wallet payment ı am asking bank nfc payment servis these are different payment servises. I can't use my bank nfc payment servis beacuse of some phone settings i think and ı am searcing the answer that's the point...thanks

NippleSauce

Jun 23, 2013
I can't use my bank nfc payment servis beacuse of some phone settings i think and ı am searcing the answer that's the point...thanks
Then just make sure that you have NFC enabled in the settings. Also, be sure to set your banking app (or whatever app that should allow you to make NFC payments) as your default payment app in the settings.

You can follow Google's instructions for this here:

Last edited:
Reactions: KOLIOSIS

Nettwerk

Strange what does it show when you try to pay via nfc. Bank app does it work? Maybe you need to enable payments via bank app self and in android settings? I don't know but very strange. Maybe in the strangest, weirdest way there are white list in the app which devices supported and need update.

pysklona

@birdie85 It more than likely has to do with Google changing security APIs, a lot of A13 devices have been running into the problem. Look for Play Integrity API Checker on the Play Store and run it. If you don't pass Device and Basic Integrity (minimum), you can't do wireless payments. YASNAC doesn't have the new PLAY API checker so it throws a result that won't help at the moment. If you're rooted and unlocked using Zygisk there is a walkthrough that resolved my problems.

MrBelter

Apr 10, 2011
Not much help this i know but my bank does not support Google Pay so i have to use their own online banking app and its always worked fine so maybe that rules out the phone being the problem.

Top Liked Posts