• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Pixel 6 Pro screen sensitivity issue, maybe?

Search This thread

stanleybb50

Dec 24, 2012
Knock on wood, but I installed the latest update and I haven't experienced the issue since. Fingers crossed! 🤞🍻

eijnaix

Mar 25, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I remember there is a setting on the developer options that says forced frame rate to max and increase sensibility touch. Maybe you can try that and see if it helps.

I personally dislike the idea of variable frame rates just to save battery life and since I sit in office all day long doesn't really make a difference to me. I had it turn on since day one with all animation set to to 0.5 as well. No issues for me with screen sensitivity and yes I do have a TPU clear screen attached on with no fingerprint issue

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm unable to replicate this
    Happens every 5 to 8 times. It's not so cool. I reduced the sensitivity of gesture's. Don't know.
    Seems good to go... couldn't replicate it.📱
    Seems good to go... couldn't replicate it.📱
    I don't know what to tell you guys. It happens a couple times a day. I might be able to go a day without it happening. Maybe the rounded edges are touching my hand at the same time. I'm using my other finger or stylus or something. I don't know. All I know is none of the other phones I had and I've had basically every single Google phone, didn't do this that I can remember.
    Google support couldn't help. I recognize that I had enabled the dev. options Window animation scale to 0.5 to speed up things. So I disabled the developer options and set everything back to 1.0 . This helped a little bit because of the slow speed of animations. But I recognize the vibration motor often to count 2 times instead of 1. But with slow speed in animations its not so critical. But if you say u don't have it... Just join Gmail and swipe back, 20 times, I think u recognize maybe one or two times that the vibration counts 2 times, you will feel it. Just try it. But with everything on standard you will maybe not see this problem but you will feel it. I hope it's a software thing.