• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Pixel 6 pro UK preorder and delivery date

Search This thread

riz157

May 23, 2008
London
I managed to preorder on the 20th cloudy white 128gb directly from google delivery date 27th Oct.
256gb black out of stock.
In the uk we don’t seem to have 512gb version.
Currently on google no delivery dates mentioned at all.
Anyone else preorder one?

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
Ordered mine Cloudy white, through EE at 7.00pm 19/10, called during the announcement and they called me back at 7pm. Got it ordered fine, but no delivery date yet. They said I was the first one to order one, which was cool!
Most people that ordered online have delivery dates set at 27-30 october. If you have no delivery date, you were not the first one.

goddammit

Nov 22, 2009
6 Pro 256 GB Black. Placed an order as soon as the ѕhitty checkout stopped erroring, which was like 2 hours after it became "available". "Delivered by 26 Oct" order status online. Meaning they would have to ship today or tomorrow.

It absolutely sucks аss that there is no 512 GB version in UK, another retarded decision from Google.

jenjenX

Apr 4, 2011
Ordered mine from Google store this morning and it's showing Nov 23rd delivery date. Will this likely change?

kondi10

Apr 12, 2019
Google Pixel 6 Pro
For me it's 26th the problem is that i'm abroad and be back Friday 29th. I tried to contact them to reschedule delivery, but I can only cancel it, I cannot change the date. How do they deliver? I know I]it may be a stupid question, but ow I'm stressed.

400ixl

Jul 27, 2006
Norwich
OnePlus 6T
Google Pixel 6 Pro
For me it's 26th the problem is that i'm abroad and be back Friday 29th. I tried to contact them to reschedule delivery, but I can only cancel it, I cannot change the date. How do they deliver? I know I]it may be a stupid question, but ow I'm stressed.
If previous ones are anything to go by then they come by courier, so you should be able to select a re-delivery slot to suits you.

Reactions: kondi10

combat goofwing

Mar 3, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Ordered from Curry's on 12 months Intrest free,Google's klarna offer wouldn't work due to credit limit being set below price of the phone ,still get the free head phones and phone delivery date is 28/10 , got sim.only 5g on EE already,ordered the charger from Google but have a few one plus fast chargers as well

Last edited:
Reactions: riz157

skimminstones

Feb 7, 2010
Google Pixel 2 XL
Oppo Reno 2
Ordered from Curry's on 12 months Intrest free,Google's klarna offer wouldn't work due to credit limit being set below price of the phone ,still get the free head phones and phone delivery date is 28/10 , got sum.only 5g on EE already,ordered the charger from Google but have a few one plus fast chargers as well
I had the same issues with googles 0% offer. The phone is £849 yet klarna set the limit as £830. That would be fine as it was meant to take a £35 deposit but it wouldnt let me. Just kept saying "payment declined"

Wasnt a big deal for me as i just paid outright for it, was only going to do the monthly payment as it was 0% but bit ridiculous that it wouldnt let me.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

goddammit

Nov 22, 2009
So I received a text from Google an hour ago that my Pixel will be delivered today, the 25th, by DPD. It could be bullshit though, because DPD tracking is saying "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly". No email, no order status change online yet.

EDIT: Email received, partial shipping, phone only, not the case.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    received mine just now.
    Mine was saying 27th but just got an email from Google saying it's shipped and I got a DPD number for tomorrow!
    So it's 1 day earlier than expected.

Address is London
    Ordered on the 20th
    Google UK store
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247548258.png
    Just had a dispatch note from CPWH! No details on ETA but hoping it's tomorrow!

Your order has now been dispatched and is on its way via DPD delivery. We'll be in touch soon with a delivery date and time.

Your order details:

Order Date: 19/10/2021
    Order Number: <REMOVED>
    Order Total: 849.00

Order Contents:

1 x Google Pixel 6 Pro 128GB Black £849.00
    Mine has arrived too.