• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Pixel 6 pro UK preorder and delivery date

Search This thread

riz157

May 23, 2008
London
Got notification from google phone is on its way to me tomorrow white 128gb.
Also ordered 256gb from EE meant to be delivered on the 28th, looking forward to that one more.

Currently using iPhone 13 pro max my fav and Samsung z fold 2. Looking forward to comparing the 2 flagships from apple and google.

PabyK

Oct 28, 2021
Got my 6 pro 256/12 gb yesterday (27th October) .I had pre-ordered it on 20th October and the order showed 27th as the delivery date so not bad by Google for sticking to it's delivery schedule.

X-Ter

Oct 28, 2009
Ordered via CPW and got a dispatched email yesterday afternoon, but haven't heard anything from DPD yet

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    received mine just now.
    Mine was saying 27th but just got an email from Google saying it's shipped and I got a DPD number for tomorrow!
    So it's 1 day earlier than expected.

Address is London
    Ordered on the 20th
    Google UK store
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247548258.png
    Just had a dispatch note from CPWH! No details on ETA but hoping it's tomorrow!

Your order has now been dispatched and is on its way via DPD delivery. We'll be in touch soon with a delivery date and time.

Your order details:

Order Date: 19/10/2021
    Order Number: <REMOVED>
    Order Total: 849.00

Order Contents:

1 x Google Pixel 6 Pro 128GB Black £849.00
    Mine has arrived too.