• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Pixel 6 pro UK preorder and delivery date

Search This thread

jamesbilluk

Mar 12, 2019
Just got off the phone to the jokers at Carphone warehouse,

Looks like there wasn't enough stock to go around :( I did order on the 21st,

She said it was in back order for the 27th Nov, but just didn't email. I just cancelled the order, will just stick with my current phone for now. Or pick one up on ebay. Last time I use them!

AntonyStark

Sep 7, 2010
Mine arrived 7.45 this morning!
Charger only reached the local depot 6.30 but should be here in a couple hours.

Highland3r

Sep 27, 2009

She said it was in back order for the 27th Nov, but just didn't email. I just cancelled the order, will just stick with my current phone for now. Or pick one up on ebay. Last time I use them!
Try giving your local store(s) a call and see if they have any stock available

AntonyStark

Sep 7, 2010

That's a shame, I got all my Nexuses from them and my Pixel XL, but with that one it got a bit vague and I had to contact them to get mine as they messed it up like how you're describing, so I just never did it again.
If you can just order from Google if your model is in stock, the finance works out the same anyway.

Highland3r

Sep 27, 2009
That's a shame, I got all my Nexuses from them and my Pixel XL, but with that one it got a bit vague and I had to contact them to get mine as they messed it up like how you're describing, so I just never did it again.
If you can just order from Google if your model is in stock, the finance works out the same anyway.

This is the first pre-order I've done for a Google phone (had all the Nexus and Pixel 4 before now) all the others have been purchased from a shop on (or before...) release day. It's certainly not been the slickest experience so far - and it looks like I'm a lucky one getting a phone on the actual release date.

Seems there are some big supply problems which is a shame - IMO it puts a bad taste in a users mouth even before the phone arrives. Especially for those who pre-ordered with an ETA of 28th (or before) but are later told their device will be delayed.

All the best to those due their phones today - fingers crossed they all arrive - and to those still waiting, at least you have the benefit of community experience in terms of cases, screen protectors etc!

Reactions: jamesbilluk

lordkiller347

May 21, 2015
Google Pixel 6 Pro
EE are jokers as well. Order 6 Pro 256gb Black on the 20th and was told more than once that it would ship for launch day. Not even going to bother call them so they can lie to me. Very disappointed with this launch so far.
They don't update their own order tracking very well. I ordered mine on the 22nd. I called them today and they gave me the DPD tracking number. It'll be here within the hour

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK, so I just put my CPW order number into https://track.dpd.co.uk/ along with my postcode and it's actually telling me that the order will be delivered between 11:09 and 12:09! I haven't got any email or text from CPW/DPD about this so it's qutie a pleasant surprise!
    Wait, wasn't it 14 days from the delivery date??
    14 days from order, although you need the IMEI to claim so may as well be from delivery date
    Ready for delivery today!! So excited. At work until 2pm though hope the 1 hour time slot is later this afternoon 😭
    got mine on currys. it's coming home this morning
    received mine just now.
    Mine was saying 27th but just got an email from Google saying it's shipped and I got a DPD number for tomorrow!
    So it's 1 day earlier than expected.

Address is London
    Ordered on the 20th
    Google UK store
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247548258.png
    Just had a dispatch note from CPWH! No details on ETA but hoping it's tomorrow!

Your order has now been dispatched and is on its way via DPD delivery. We'll be in touch soon with a delivery date and time.

Your order details:

Order Date: 19/10/2021
    Order Number: <REMOVED>
    Order Total: 849.00

Order Contents:

1 x Google Pixel 6 Pro 128GB Black £849.00
    Mine has arrived too.