• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Pixel 6 pro UK preorder and delivery date

Search This thread

mauley

They don't update their own order tracking very well. I ordered mine on the 22nd. I called them today and they gave me the DPD tracking number. It'll be here within the hour
That's great dude. Glad you are getting yours on launch. I am not holding my breathe for mine arriving today though 🤣

EDIT: Just called them up and they have decided to blame DPD. Guess waiting patiently is my only option. It's only a phone anyway so not to bothered I just don't like being lied to is all.

Last edited:

dex2grigg

Mar 6, 2012
Salisbury
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Here she is!

Attachments

• IMG-20211028-WA0029.jpeg
    IMG-20211028-WA0029.jpeg
    509.7 KB · Views: 25

onlinejobwork

Aug 31, 2008
LONDON
OnePlus 8T
I ordered Pixel 6 Pro 128 Sorta Sunny kind of yellow on 27th Oct and given 6th December Delivery date, is anyone ordered from same variant from same retailer? update here when your order shipped and delivered. Thanks

leafar1606

Nov 20, 2012
Ordered Black P6 pro 256GB on the 21st via mobiles.co.uk. Spoke to them on the 25, confirmed in stock for 28th delivery.
Rang them today, told out for stock, delivery now 30th November. Absolute Jokers... Will cancel the order.
P. S wife's Pixel 6 was delivered from them today with no issues.

Izy

Ordered on 22nd on ID
Confirmed Processing on 23rd due to preorder

still not sent, and apparently the white is ridiculously popular as their stock for it on new orders starting 27th/28th is delayed until december 7th

after spending over 40 minutes with an agent who took literally over 20minutes before they asked to confirm account
I was eventually told its Now in stock and will be delivered estimated next week

riz157

May 23, 2008
London
My order from google arrived 128gb white on the 28th.

EE promised delivery on launch day 28th - still no update 30th.
Recieved sms regarding free headset claim but no update on delivery of my pixel 256gb.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wait, wasn't it 14 days from the delivery date??
    14 days from order, although you need the IMEI to claim so may as well be from delivery date
    Had a dispatch notice from CPW yesterday. DPD will be delivering this afternoon between 13:45 & 14:45.
    My order from google arrived 128gb white on the 28th.

EE promised delivery on launch day 28th - still no update 30th.
    Recieved sms regarding free headset claim but no update on delivery of my pixel 256gb.
    Yep, same thing from me with EE. So annoying.
    Finally got the confirmation email from DPD that delivery is going to be tomorrow.
    I got mine earlier today but haven't even touched it since. Looking forward to getting into it soon as the baby goes to bed.
    received mine just now.
    Mine was saying 27th but just got an email from Google saying it's shipped and I got a DPD number for tomorrow!
    So it's 1 day earlier than expected.

Address is London
    Ordered on the 20th
    Google UK store
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247548258.png
    Just had a dispatch note from CPWH! No details on ETA but hoping it's tomorrow!

Your order has now been dispatched and is on its way via DPD delivery. We'll be in touch soon with a delivery date and time.

Your order details:

Order Date: 19/10/2021
    Order Number: <REMOVED>
    Order Total: 849.00

Order Contents:

1 x Google Pixel 6 Pro 128GB Black £849.00
    Mine has arrived too.