Question Pixel 6 pro UK preorder and delivery date

Search This thread

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Had a play with both of them in Curry's yesterday very nice should be getting mine tomorrow

sitnaing

Feb 11, 2010
Google Pixel Fold
Ordered Cloudy white from Vodafone online at 8.00pm 19/10. New process of hard credit check on device plan is bummer.
During ordering, delivery date stated 28th Oct.
Contacted Vodafone service support and item will be shipped once it is available in stock, probably aiming for 28th. Did anyone have experience with Vodafone for Google device order shipped early before launch date?

daniel-t

Mar 17, 2010
I have my DPD Tracking number, which says it has my details and will expect my parcel soon.

The Google Store order page shows Dispatched Oct 25 for the status - DPD Next Day Delivery

Delivery is still due Oct 26

kondi10

Apr 12, 2019
I've checked the website about 9am and it gave me the dpd delivery number. I was able to reschedule delivery for 29th and then I got conformation that it was done. Same thing with a pixel my husband ordered.

both deliveries for a phone, case and a charger. ordered within 2 hours from the beginning of its being possible

dave83uk

Dec 4, 2010
I ordered 20:30 on the 19th but still awaiting the dispatch email. Partner ordered about 30 mins later and received dispatch email at 08:30 this morning, so not sure they are necessarily going by order time.

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Huawei Mate X2
So I received a text from Google an hour ago that my Pixel will be delivered today, the 25th, by DPD. It could be bull**** though, because DPD tracking is saying "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly". No email, no order status change online yet.

EDIT: Email received, partial shipping, phone only, not the case.
I feel no excitement in your post at all 😂. Tell us everything!

goddammit

Nov 22, 2009
I feel no excitement in your post at all 😂. Tell us everything!

There's nothing to tell yet. Like I said, looks like the text from Google about delivery today was bullѕhit, as all other indicators are pointing to delivery tomorrow.

I also noticed that amid all that Google store crashing I've accidentally ordered 2 cases, so now I am annoyed, because the rep said he can't amend the order, only cancel it, which is too late.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    received mine just now.
    Mine was saying 27th but just got an email from Google saying it's shipped and I got a DPD number for tomorrow!
    So it's 1 day earlier than expected.

Address is London
    Ordered on the 20th
    Google UK store
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247548258.png
    Just had a dispatch note from CPWH! No details on ETA but hoping it's tomorrow!

Your order has now been dispatched and is on its way via DPD delivery. We'll be in touch soon with a delivery date and time.

Your order details:

Order Date: 19/10/2021
    Order Number: <REMOVED>
    Order Total: 849.00

Order Contents:

1 x Google Pixel 6 Pro 128GB Black £849.00
    Mine has arrived too.