Question Pixel 6 pro UK preorder and delivery date

Search This thread

jamesbilluk

Mar 12, 2019
Hi all, has anyone had a dispatch from a Carphone warehouse order? My ETA is 28th it said, but unsure how long it will take!

Aneres11

Jun 9, 2019
Don't think any CPW or Curry's orders have been dispatched yet.
I ordered the night they became available from Curry's, purely because the Google store wasn't playing ball.

Wish I'd just waited for the store to sort itself out! Hopefully it arrives tomorrow as they advised it would.

Ordered 6 Pro, Sorta Sunny.

jamesbilluk

Mar 12, 2019
I ordered the night they became available from Curry's, purely because the Google store wasn't playing ball.

Wish I'd just waited for the store to sort itself out! Hopefully it arrives tomorrow as they advised it would.

Exactly the same thing that happened to me!

I did use them for a new iPhone launch once, managed to miss out on one at apple, so tried CPW. I recall the phone did arrive on launch day still :)

Reactions: Aneres11

Aneres11

Jun 9, 2019
Exactly the same thing that happened to me!

I did use them for a new iPhone launch once, managed to miss out on one at apple, so tried CPW. I recall the phone did arrive on launch day still :)
Yeah they're generally good. Curry's have a particularly bad rep bit I've used them a fair but before and they have always delivered on time. They also both ship via DPD too.
I'm hoping to get a dispatch email at some point today or tonight followed by DPD notification.

This has felt like the longest wait ever as I've been so hyped for it!

Reactions: jamesbilluk

akhan47

Oct 21, 2012
I ordered as a contract upgrade with EE, they've told me multiple times I'll get it on 28th.

Got a text today saying Royal Mail are delivering a parcel tomorrow... not sure if it's the phone as I've ordered a bunch of stuff recently

akhan47

Oct 21, 2012
I ordered as a contract upgrade with EE, they've told me multiple times I'll get it on 28th.

Got a text today saying Royal Mail are delivering a parcel tomorrow... not sure if it's the phone as I've ordered a bunch of stuff recently
Received this email from EE just now:

"Your order is confirmed but we’re awaiting your expected delivery date. This is while we wait for delivery confirmation from the manufacturer. We’ll be in touch soon with an update on your order. "

Not very promising...

Reactions: dex2grigg

Highland3r

Sep 27, 2009

Spoke to them again this morning and they confirmed (again) that expected delivery date is 28th. Should be getting dispatch notes today.

Fingers are crossed - if it doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll be annoyed as I could have gone straight into the shop!

Reactions: Aneres11

StrangerWeather

Recognized Contributor
Jul 18, 2012
Oxford
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Just called EE and they are having "a nightmare" with stocks for the Pixel 6 Pro. Long story short, they were due for delivery today but in my case this is pushed back to about 3 weeks when they get more stock. Mind you, I did not order before the 22nd, so it may be sooner for people who ordered before me. 128GB, Sorta Sunny.

akhan47

Oct 21, 2012
Just called EE and they are having "a nightmare" with stocks for the Pixel 6 Pro. Long story short, they were due for delivery today but in my case this is pushed back to about 3 weeks when they get more stock. Mind you, I did not order before the 22nd, so it may be sooner for people who ordered before me. 128GB, Sorta Sunny.
I ordered on the day, so hopefully not the case for me but now that you have said this I will call them to ask

If they say 3 weeks I'll probably try going into a store (CPW or EE) to purchase and then cancel the upgrade

Will report back

Reactions: StrangerWeather

akhan47

Oct 21, 2012
I ordered on the day, so hopefully not the case for me but now that you have said this I will call them to ask

If they say 3 weeks I'll probably try going into a store (CPW or EE) to purchase and then cancel the upgrade

Will report back
Just called, the chap says he is 100% sure I will receive the phone tomorrow. Said DPD will collect it tonight and I should receive a communication from DPD tomorrow morning on expected delivery time... will find out tomorrow I guess

TimFlex

Mar 19, 2015
Bristol
Apart from the Google store, where else can I order the 6 pro today, so I can make use of the free bose headphones. I've been on the preorder waiting list on Google store and the headphones promo ends today....
i pre-ordered mine through EE upgrades and they told me id get the bose headphones, so i assume anywhere that allows you to pre-order will do them.

Aneres11

Jun 9, 2019
Interesting developments with EE, etc.
I had a feeling there may be some issues with the stock getting to retailers. I wonder if because the Google store went down, they ended up using some inventory to honour the Official Store orders, and now those who have ordered elsewhere may end up with push backs.
Wont be happy if so!

Well past midday now and still no Curry’s dispatch!

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Spoke to them again this morning and they confirmed (again) that expected delivery date is 28th. Should be getting dispatch notes today.

Fingers are crossed - if it doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll be annoyed as I could have gone straight into the shop!
I got told they have them tomorrow and will post few days after that 🤬🤔

• Sad
Reactions: Highland3r

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    received mine just now.
    Mine was saying 27th but just got an email from Google saying it's shipped and I got a DPD number for tomorrow!
    So it's 1 day earlier than expected.

Address is London
    Ordered on the 20th
    Google UK store
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247548258.png
    Just had a dispatch note from CPWH! No details on ETA but hoping it's tomorrow!

Your order has now been dispatched and is on its way via DPD delivery. We'll be in touch soon with a delivery date and time.

Your order details:

Order Date: 19/10/2021
    Order Number: <REMOVED>
    Order Total: 849.00

Order Contents:

1 x Google Pixel 6 Pro 128GB Black £849.00
    Mine has arrived too.