Question Pixel 6 pro UK preorder and delivery date

Search This thread

daleski75

Jul 21, 2008
Northampton
Got an email which I did not read properly from mobiles.co.uk saying they are getting stock in for the 28th so looks like hopefully get it next day.

Good news, we are now expecting stock of the Google Pixel 6 Pro 128GB Stormy Black on the 28th October. No need for you to do anything, we'll confirm via email once your product has been dispatched. From there your order will be delivered by our couriers DPD and you'll be provided a 1 hour window for delivery, so no waiting in all day

Highland3r

Sep 27, 2009
Just had a dispatch note from CPWH! No details on ETA but hoping it's tomorrow!

Your order has now been dispatched and is on its way via DPD delivery. We'll be in touch soon with a delivery date and time.

Your order details:

Order Date: 19/10/2021
Order Number: <REMOVED>
Order Total: 849.00

Order Contents:

1 x Google Pixel 6 Pro 128GB Black £849.00

daleski75

Jul 21, 2008
Northampton
Thanks for shopping with Mobiles.co.uk.

We have now processed your order. You will receive an update with tracking details once it has been dispatched.

Keith W

Apr 18, 2011
Edinburgh
It is still sat on my desk sealed in it's box.

Working at the moment and I am expecting a couple of important call's so will open it up and go through the set up process this evening

Aneres11

Jun 9, 2019
Just had an email from CPW telling me mine is delayed.

"Unfortunately, there has been a small delay with this phone, however we still expect to deliver it to you no later than November 2nd 2021. We will send you another email once your order has been dispatched."
Which model and colour did you order? Sorry to hear man.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    received mine just now.
    Mine was saying 27th but just got an email from Google saying it's shipped and I got a DPD number for tomorrow!
    So it's 1 day earlier than expected.

Address is London
    Ordered on the 20th
    Google UK store
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247548258.png
    Just had a dispatch note from CPWH! No details on ETA but hoping it's tomorrow!

Your order has now been dispatched and is on its way via DPD delivery. We'll be in touch soon with a delivery date and time.

Your order details:

Order Date: 19/10/2021
    Order Number: <REMOVED>
    Order Total: 849.00

Order Contents:

1 x Google Pixel 6 Pro 128GB Black £849.00
    Mine has arrived too.