• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Pixel 6 pro will wipe out iphone 13 pro

Pixel 6p pro vs iphone 13 pro

• Total voters
Search This thread

TiltedAz

Oct 19, 2007
The trend is your friend unless you've been a Google fan. We shall see soon enough. Of late Google has been more interested in mainstream, low cost, middle of the road phones.

Reactions: zurhuho

DinarQ8

Nov 23, 2010
Kuwait City
If we are just talking phone performance, features, etc then facts. The Apple crowd will never see the light though so if we are talking sales it ain't happening.
That because Google Weak in marketing their products and they do not make advertisements such as Apple and Samsung add to that Google phones are not available in a number of countries such as Apple and Samsung all over the world

Reactions: zurhuho and znel52

NUGZZ420

Feb 5, 2012
OREGON
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9 Pro
I hope so.. I'll never buy a iphone or support the company. They make great hardware and a great soc but iOS is hideous in my opinion. Plus there is nothing so far to even temp me to switch to an iphone. I hate how android phones lock their bootloader's let alone how apple runs there eco system . I think everyone has the right to pick what they want and there should always be choices.

zurhuho

Sep 29, 2017
OnePlus 8T
I hope so.. I'll never buy a iphone or support the company. They make great hardware and a great soc but iOS is hideous in my opinion. Plus there is nothing so far to even temp me to switch to an iphone. I hate how android phones lock their bootloader's let alone how apple runs there eco system . I think everyone has the right to pick what they want and there should always be choices.
I used for both end of the day i always fo back to pixel

Reactions: NUGZZ420

Larzzzz82

Mar 24, 2014
Boston, MA
I've been a Pixel/Nexus user every since I unlocked my Samsung Galaxy Nexus. That was also the last phone I've bought retail from big red. I've just been playing musical SIM cards ever since. Pixel ftw

TiltedAz

Oct 19, 2007
I'm looking forward to hearing what's new for Android 12 related to privacy protection and tracking. Apple seems to be soundly maintaining the upper hand up to this point.

zurhuho

Sep 29, 2017
OnePlus 8T
I was apple phone when rhey launched iphone 3g since but now i am pixel fun since google nexsus phone believed me i try almost every iphone every Year but in 2 days I always go back to pixel

milestoneman

Aug 8, 2010
Kinda pointless thread but OK.. never Ginn be a same hit compared to iPhones .. Pixel is a small niche in the grand scheme of things. I'm buying one, though. Had Pixel 1, 2, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL and the 5 at this point as well as iPhone X, 11 Pro .. Pixel 4XL / 5 still the best cameras in my eyes.

jayr04

Oct 31, 2007
Los Angeles
Kinda pointless thread but OK.. never Ginn be a same hit compared to iPhones .. Pixel is a small niche in the grand scheme of things. I'm buying one, though. Had Pixel 1, 2, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL and the 5 at this point as well as iPhone X, 11 Pro .. Pixel 4XL / 5 still the best cameras in my eyes.
Agreed. Two completely different phones and 2 completely different approaches to software IMO.

Reactions: jericho246

D0n Quix0te

Sep 13, 2016
I don't care about its competition as long as it gets 130 or above camera rating (great night mode score at least 60) on DXOMARK and above 100 battery endurance rating on GSMArena.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Agreed. Two completely different phones and 2 completely different approaches to software IMO.
    Apple people don't think about function, all they want is a piece of jewelry with the proper logo on it.
    If we are just talking phone performance, features, etc then facts. The Apple crowd will never see the light though so if we are talking sales it ain't happening.
    That because Google Weak in marketing their products and they do not make advertisements such as Apple and Samsung add to that Google phones are not available in a number of countries such as Apple and Samsung all over the world
    Well that's why i thought. How about you guys😬
    Apple people don't think about function, all they want is a piece of jewelry with the proper logo on it.