Question Pixel 6 VoLTE unlock in non supported country

Search This thread

clipdawg05

Nov 20, 2014
This module works for me for VoLTE. 5G is not working but I'm not sure if it's caused by network coverage in my neighborhood.

this works for me as well on the pixel 6 pro for volte. i dont know about vowifi since my service provider does not have it

Svid

Sep 8, 2010
TLV
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6
Also managed to get VoLTE to work with my Carrier on the Pixel 6 November Patch (still didn't got the OTA but given the many issues i will wait for january patch then)
Link to the Magisk module i used:

Screenshot_20211219-183722.png

Reactions: fernoct

dilruk

Nov 14, 2011
Colombo
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
OnePlus 3
Also managed to get VoLTE to work with my Carrier on the Pixel 6 November Patch (still didn't got the OTA but given the many issues i will wait for january patch then)

View attachment 5486793

Tried this earlier but only got VoLTE. Just out of curiosity tried this again today and VoWifi also works now. Not sure how that happened, not that I'm complaining. The only thing missing now is 5G.

dilruk

Nov 14, 2011
Colombo
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
OnePlus 3

View attachment 5486793
Do you have a disabled video call option in the recent call list entries?

bige93

Dec 17, 2010
Szczecin
Don't know what happened exactly, but VoLTE stopped working for me today.
Around the time it stopped working I updated SIM Manager app thru Google Play.

Dec patch + Nov radio, non-beta Carrier Config.

Anyone with the same issue?

clipdawg05

Nov 20, 2014
Don't know what happened exactly, but VoLTE stopped working for me today.
Around the time it stopped working I updated SIM Manager app thru Google Play.

Dec patch + Nov radio, non-beta Carrier Config.

Anyone with the same issue?
just tried it, still working for me after updating sim manager. dec patch, beta carrier config

Reactions: bige93

pitip

Jul 1, 2013
Do you think at somer point someone will find a fix to volte and 5g in unsupported countries that doesn't need root like on the previous pixels? Thinking of returning my pixel but i am not sure...

rusinov

Oct 28, 2019
Do you think at somer point someone will find a fix to volte and 5g in unsupported countries that doesn't need root like on the previous pixels? Thinking of returning my pixel but i am not sure...
There isn't a solution to bring features up without rooting even on other Pixels

mixtapes08

Sep 23, 2011
Quezon City
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 4 XL
This module works for me for VoLTE. 5G is not working but I'm not sure if it's caused by network coverage in my neighborhood.

This one shows the volte toggle but I can't connect ao any numbers.

Top Liked Posts