Question Pixel 7 pro ship/delivery dates

Search This thread

PurpleDegu

Oct 20, 2022
You guys are all lucky.....

I ordered 8th Oct, delivery 13-14th.......then delayed to 18-20th.........then delayed again to 25-31st..... had enough so contacted support through webchat who were very apologetic and offered a voucher as compensation......5 mins after ending my webchat my delivery was delayed again......31st to 4th November........ beware, google don't like complainers.
Where are you located? Please not the UK!! 😱😱

m3ath

Nov 3, 2016
Huawei MatePad Pro
Google Pixel 7
So when are you getting it? For me, it was today or on Monday. It became Monday 😪😁
I don't know, but customer service told me from 14 days to 30
Screenshot_2022-10-21-21-57-34-265_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: donjamal

jericho246

Dec 19, 2015
Google Pixel 7 Pro
For me Amazon's delivery guys keep ****ing up! I was supposed to get the phone yesterday, but no, there was a delay. Okay fair enough, surely I'll get it the next day. Right? Well nope, delay in delivery again.
And the worst thing? I literally saw the delivery dude on Amazon's tracking map and he was very close to my address. And no they didn't call me or anything. WTF is going on? I'm frustrated.

manners400

Jun 27, 2012
Came back to say: Can't believe Google fixed the whole preorder, new release shipment issues!!!!!!!..... Preorders & shipments were👌this year!!!!

MooMooChan

Jun 29, 2014
Ordered Hazel P7P 256GB with PW Lte on Google store UK on the 11th, delivery date was bouncing around but getting it tomorrow
  1. Nov 08 - Nov 23
  2. Oct 24 - Oct 28
  3. Oct 31 - 4 Nov
  4. Oct 26 - Oct 27

Schroeder09

Nov 6, 2017
Google Pixel 7 Pro
November 27/28 delivery from Amazon USA. Ordered 10-19-2022. It's a bummer, but I wanted the $200 Amazon gift cards. I don't NEED the phone now, but the long wait for something that ages and obsoletes so quickly does indeed suck.

SpinoRex

Nov 13, 2012
Mogilno
spinorex.pl
I've read through the entire thread and it seems I'm the most unfortunate one here. I have placed an order right after the event, at October 6th. Delivery date was first set to 15th - 16th. After few days it changed to 18th - 19th, then to 25th - 26th and then once more to 29th October - 1st November. Yesterday, when I was pretty sure that's final estimation, it changed again, and this time it was November 7th - 14th! A month since the order, even though it was right after the event, so I should be somewhere at the beggining of the queue. I contacted Google support, of course they were very sorry and assured that it will be sent as soon as they cope with inventory issues and gave me 20 Euro discount coupon. What's "funny", 5 minutes after the support chat it was delayed for another one day...

m3ath

Nov 3, 2016
Huawei MatePad Pro
Google Pixel 7
I've read through the entire thread and it seems I'm the most unfortunate one here. I have placed an order right after the event, at October 6th. Delivery date was first set to 15th - 16th. After few days it changed to 18th - 19th, then to 25th - 26th and then once more to 29th October - 1st November. Yesterday, when I was pretty sure that's final estimation, it changed again, and this time it was November 7th - 14th! A month since the order, even though it was right after the event, so I should be somewhere at the beggining of the queue. I contacted Google support, of course they were very sorry and assured that it will be sent as soon as they cope with inventory issues and gave me 20 Euro discount coupon. What's "funny", 5 minutes after the support chat it was delayed for another one day...
What color did you order?

banshee28

Aug 31, 2010
Came back to say: Can't believe Google fixed the whole preorder, new release shipment issues!!!!!!!..... Preorders & shipments were👌this year!!!!
Not sure if you are serious, but I ordered around Oct 10th to pick up at my local BB on release date 12/13th, and I am still waiting. Apparently it may be a few more days still, not happy!!

Schroeder09

Nov 6, 2017
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Most unfortunate? Mines not slated until 11-27. There could be worse than your date.

Sep 4, 2022
Mine will be ETA on Dec 15, ordered on Oct 6🤣

• Wow
Reactions: Schroeder09

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did my orders in 3 Parts (Europe/Germany)

1st odered Pixel 7 Pro Obsidian and Watch Polished Silver 16:47 CEST (Google Store ETA between 10/13-14)
    2nd Watch Band 16:59 CEST (Google StoreETA between 10/13-14)
    3rd Phone Silicon Case 17:10 CEST (Google Store ETA between 10/13-14)

1st: Shipped today 5:45 CEST, picked up by DHL 11:35 CEST in the Nederlands. Package now stores for Boarder departure since 12:03 CEST to Germany. (Expects 10/12-13 now.)

2nd order departed today, but is stuck at the sorting base -> new ETA in Google Store 10/14-15

3rd order... nothing so far.

I guess, if someone ordered between 16:45 and 17:00 CEST in Europe track st courier, the package will arrive between 12-13 of October.
    Got my shipped notification this morning. Mine is coming UPS! Tracking number not yet registering with UPS. Probably a little later today when it actually gets scanned onto a truck. Eagerly looking forward to real life end user reviews of the modem, heat, and battery. I already know the cameras will be more than enough for me.
    We are ALL looking like kids at XMAS. Waiting for Santa to comes in with our gifts!
    Just got mine, 7 pro green gold.
    Same thing happened for me. I finally got the Google shipping email about an hour after I got the FedEx email.
    Got the same FedEx notification saying it shipped but it took another couple hours for Google's email to come through saying it's shipped so I'd guess yours should be coming soon. I'm in SC with it coming from IL. Says delivery is by 4:30EST on the 13th.
    Like clockwork, got the email from Google!
    My order has just changed to Out For Delivery! Aaaah I'm excited!