Question Pixel 7 Pro/what device you coming from?

Search This thread

foamerman

Sep 1, 2010
B-town
I'm coming from OnePlus. I had 7pro ,9pro, and I'm using the 10pro now. Just done with OnePlus and all the crap there doing now. I'll be getting the 7pro Monday. It will be a new experience for me.

Reactions: terlynn4

CBET

Apr 8, 2011
Moscow
Xiaomi 11 ultra. Very good device overall but I just want to try pixel 7 pro. It has a better camera too.

fehrcomp

Dec 23, 2009
Basel
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Coming from oneplus 6T. Right now I try to figure out how I can stop certains apps from using the mobil-data (without vpn). This was no problem on the oneplus but I miss this option on my p7p.

Edit - My solution is: root and use AFWall+ as firewall.

Last edited:
Reactions: vuoshinotizy

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
Nokia Lumia 920
Nokia Lumia 900
Coming from Xiaomi mi 11 and OnePlus 7t both great devices. The feel and speed of the p7pro I have now it's very similar to the xiaomi mi 11 but the GPU still is a bit inferior mostly in gaming. Besides that overall is a great device and happy with it.

pbassjunk

Apr 5, 2010
Nexus 7
Nexus 6
I can't settle on phones, but I think I'm finally happy to stick with the 7 Pro. iPhone 14 Plus/Max is a no go, I demand a real sim, not an e-sim. And they are out of stock everywhere anyway.

Jumped between a Oneplus 8T? then to a Oneplus 9 Pro, a Oneplus 10 Pro, a Pixel 6 Pro and now the Pixel 7 Pro all the space of about 20 months. Had an iPhone 12? Pro Max in there somewhere as well. Gave the 8T to my son, daughter got the 9 Pro, ebay'd the rest.

EtherealRemnant

iPhone 14 Plus/Max is a no go, I demand a real sim, not an e-sim.
Hate to tell ya but it's very likely Pixel makes that move next year and Samsung in 2024. Carriers are finding this new way to lock their customers in way too appealing and manufacturers will absolutely bend to their will now that Apple has started the ball rolling.

Yensid eno

Aug 31, 2012
Coming from P6P, absolute crappiest phone I ever had, and was 3rd Pixel. Signal strength was horrible, couldn't use maps while traveling in same areas my other phones, and my wife's current one, work very well. So far so good, but noticed overheating when I first got the 7 pro and again yesterday for no reason.

bliestek

Nov 30, 2022
I came from an iPhone 13 Pro Max to the Pixel 7 Pro. Absolutely loving it! Last Android I owned was a Note 8 years ago and absolutely hated it (sold it within a month of buying it). Extremely happy with the pixel experience!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OP10Pro ! Never thought I'd be switching that fast, I usually try to keep my phones for 3 years min but this device was a pain all along... Still no MSM tools and I was too excited when I saw custom ROM being developed so early for the P7P !
    OP 9 Pro, because it's not a good phone. I think the last good OP was the 7. And the OPO still to date has the best back of the phone.
    Oneplus 7 pro
    Had it for 3 years now, i used to change my phone every year before the op7p.
    It had been one of the greatest phones i have ever used. I will miss 2 things the most, alert slider and the hidden front camera. The oneplus 7 pro has a full screen, no cutouts or notches. I loved the privacy of having the front camera not staring at you all the time.
    But after 3 years you could feel the age of the phone. Don't get me wrong, it still can go from another year or two handling most of the tasks.
    Looking forward for my snow p7p 256gb. Can't wait to start tinkering with the software.
    Cheers
    Pixel 6 Pro to Pixel 7 Pro for me:) I will be passing the 6 Pro to my mother to upgrade her from a Pixel 3 XL
    Iphone 14 Pro Max. Had it for a total of 23 days before I gave up on it. I traded-in my Pixel 6 Pro for it, so I'm using my backup Pixel 3 until the Pixel 7 arrives.
    I've the S22 Ultra sky blue 512GB and getting the Pixel 7 Pro snow 512...

Had every OnePlus since 5T ---5T,6T,7Pro,8Pro(the best in my opinion) and 9Pro.. Skipped the 10pro cause DEV was stangant and since OnePLUS started merging things with the OPPPO side of things and custom develolpment stangnated i decided to jump ship ...