• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Pixel bricked qusb_bulk

Search This thread

Dumbass370

Sep 5, 2019
Hello XDA
After 2 years of usage my pixel died, last time alive it was android 10, turned off in my pocket and never returned, just turned out black screen and connecting as qusb_bulk with PC
Holding power button with/or volume buttons doesn't make any difference, no reaction
Any ideas how to fix this?

Attachments

• qusb.png
    qusb.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 192

muhammad42620

Aug 2, 2019
It looks like your phone is in some kind of download mode. qusb_bulk, qusb definitely means Qualcomm USB but the bulk thing doesn't mean anything to me. Maybe stuck in fastboot on EDL mode.

D

Deleted member 9635294

Hello XDA
After 2 years of usage my pixel died, last time alive it was android 10, turned off in my pocket and never returned, just turned out black screen and connecting as qusb_bulk with PC
Holding power button with/or volume buttons doesn't make any difference, no reaction
Any ideas how to fix this?
You are probably screwed while the system ran out of battery when auto installing a system update. You are now in edl mode.
You can try disconnect and reconnect battery and see if other state acheived.

muhammad42620

Aug 2, 2019
You can try to flash the boot, recovery and system.img through adb using EDL like "adb edl flash system C:\path\to\your\system.img" Same for the recovery and boot except replace system in the aforementioned command and put recovery or boot along with the path to them

muhammad42620

Aug 2, 2019
Also, forgot to mention that after flashing the system, boot and recovery.imgs run "adb edl reboot recovery" If that doesn't get you in recovery try getting in it using key combos. After getting into recovery flash an OTA image from Google and you're good to go.