• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

PIxel Buds A-Series and my Pixel 4 XL

Search This thread

qwikphix

Dec 31, 2010
I pre-ordered the A-Series Pixel Buds thinking that they were a good deal for $99. I thought they would probably work well with my Pixel 4 XL. Apparently, I thought wrong. The volume is so low when paired to the 4XL that they aren't really useable for much. The only way to control the volume on them is with the Bluetooth volume slider, and it's at the max. Is anybody else having this issue? I paired the PIxel Buds A-series to my MacBook Pro and my wife's iPhone and they sound amazing.

Reactions: MArtyChubbs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I pre-ordered the A-Series Pixel Buds thinking that they were a good deal for $99. I thought they would probably work well with my Pixel 4 XL. Apparently, I thought wrong. The volume is so low when paired to the 4XL that they aren't really useable for much. The only way to control the volume on them is with the Bluetooth volume slider, and it's at the max. Is anybody else having this issue? I paired the PIxel Buds A-series to my MacBook Pro and my wife's iPhone and they sound amazing.