• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Accessories Pixel Buds. Arrived.

Search This thread

aviatordoc

May 7, 2013
CHA
Just got it.
So cute. But boy! is that case slippery. Every time I pick up the case, it slips right out of my hands. :)
Think I will pair it with my old pixel phone to test drive them. P6P will get here only Nov2.

Reactions: Atmazzz

aviatordoc

May 7, 2013
CHA
Its pretty cool. Flip the lid and take it next to my Pixel 3XL and a screen popped up with the pic of the buds and ready for pairing. Then it did a firmware update wirelessly.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I like the feel of the buds themselves in my ear, better than the Samsung Buds+ (later which I washed inside their charging case - buds survived fine but case is toast). These Pixel Buds A-Series feel like they might stay in my ear better, and yes, I tried the different size tips on the Samsung without any luck. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just got it.
    So cute. But boy! is that case slippery. Every time I pick up the case, it slips right out of my hands. :)
    Think I will pair it with my old pixel phone to test drive them. P6P will get here only Nov2.
    Its pretty cool. Flip the lid and take it next to my Pixel 3XL and a screen popped up with the pic of the buds and ready for pairing. Then it did a firmware update wirelessly.