• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

ax562

Aug 8, 2012
WARNING! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING DONE TO YOUR DEVICE. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Sup y’all!?! Just wanted to share these modifications. These are a collection of android mods that I have been using. Some are original and some are not. The attached ax562.zip contains files which need to be put in the corresponding directories with the corresponding permissions(Not recovery flashable!). I have also included FDEA.I magisk .zip module. This module is an Artificial Intelligence app. This is the first majisk module iteration of the .apk. Links to original works of some of these mods are listed below. Big shout out to followmsi, Feravolt, [email protected], the TWRP team and the LOS team!

PS. If anyone wants to help create a flashable .zip that would be great!

ALL THESE STEPS ASSUME YOUR ARE ON LINEAGE OS 18.1 AND USING MAGISK (They might work on other systems but I have not tested).

Steps:

1. Download and extract ax562.zip anywhere.

2. Copy /data and /system files to their proper locations and change permissions of all files to 755.

3. Copy contents of “build.prop” and put them at the end of /system/build.prop and save (might have to mount /system as rw).

4. In TWRP recovery, mount /vendor and replace /vendor/etc/mixer_paths_0.xml (I amplified the speaker output to 33, if too loud, adjust accordingly) with the mixer_paths_0.xml file provided.

5. Google “Chrome” users, in TWRP recovery, mount /vendor and rename /vendor/lib/libnvomx.so to “libnvomx.so.BAK”(This uses Google codecs instead of Nvidia codecs).

6. FDE.AI – I provided the majisk module in the ax562.zip for majisk users. Go into magisk and add the module manually. If you want to use only the .apk or want to dl the module directly, it’s available on Feravolt’s github page in releases (link below). I recommend "Performance mode", setting "Build Prop Tweaks: Nico's gpu tweaks" and finally executing "/aggressiveai on" in the "Elizabeth" AI Chat section. Lastly, I also recommend turning off "Battery Optimization" for the FDE.AI apk.

7. Enjoy!

https://github.com/feravolt/FDE.AI-docs

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-flashable-increase-your-performance.1353903/

Attachments

• ax562.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:

thetample

Jul 1, 2020
I see the app could just run on the device without the content in the zip you provided, may I ask what's the differences about using the files provided? Sorry if it's a silly question, I'm too noob to understand the instructions :'(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING DONE TO YOUR DEVICE. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Sup y’all!?! Just wanted to share these modifications. These are a collection of android mods that I have been using. Some are original and some are not. The attached ax562.zip contains files which need to be put in the corresponding directories with the corresponding permissions(Not recovery flashable!). I have also included FDEA.I magisk .zip module. This module is an Artificial Intelligence app. This is the first majisk module iteration of the .apk. Links to original works of some of these mods are listed below. Big shout out to followmsi, Feravolt, [email protected], the TWRP team and the LOS team!

PS. If anyone wants to help create a flashable .zip that would be great!

ALL THESE STEPS ASSUME YOUR ARE ON LINEAGE OS 18.1 AND USING MAGISK (They might work on other systems but I have not tested).

Steps:

1. Download and extract ax562.zip anywhere.

2. Copy /data and /system files to their proper locations and change permissions of all files to 755.

3. Copy contents of “build.prop” and put them at the end of /system/build.prop and save (might have to mount /system as rw).

4. In TWRP recovery, mount /vendor and replace /vendor/etc/mixer_paths_0.xml (I amplified the speaker output to 33, if too loud, adjust accordingly) with the mixer_paths_0.xml file provided.

5. Google “Chrome” users, in TWRP recovery, mount /vendor and rename /vendor/lib/libnvomx.so to “libnvomx.so.BAK”(This uses Google codecs instead of Nvidia codecs).

6. FDE.AI – I provided the majisk module in the ax562.zip for majisk users. Go into magisk and add the module manually. If you want to use only the .apk or want to dl the module directly, it’s available on Feravolt’s github page in releases (link below). I recommend "Performance mode", setting "Build Prop Tweaks: Nico's gpu tweaks" and finally executing "/aggressiveai on" in the "Elizabeth" AI Chat section. Lastly, I also recommend turning off "Battery Optimization" for the FDE.AI apk.

7. Enjoy!

https://github.com/feravolt/FDE.AI-docs

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-flashable-increase-your-performance.1353903/
    Updated instructions. Enjoy!