Pixel Charging Issue

Search This thread

xaoup

Mar 5, 2008
When i connect my Pixel on the charger, it doesn't charge until i set the usb preference from "connected device" to "this device" option. I tried both the stock cable charger and any other chargers. I tried downgrading from Android Pie (since the problem starts happening a few days after updatijg to the official Android 9) to Oreo to see if that will fix the problem but the issue persist. Anyone having the same issue?

hanatsuki

Jul 20, 2011
When i connect my Pixel on the charger, it doesn't charge until i set the usb preference from "connected device" to "this device" option. I tried both the stock cable charger and any other chargers. I tried downgrading from Android Pie (since the problem starts happening a few days after updatijg to the official Android 9) to Oreo to see if that will fix the problem but the issue persist. Anyone having the same issue?

Yes, rebooting temporarily fixes issue. I tried tshooting with Google help and rebooting into safe boot fixes issue, so its some process that's causing it. Really annoying and I feel your pain. Resetting and wiping cache did nothing.