• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Pixel Error on XIAOMI Poco F3 ?

Search This thread

Perru

Jun 4, 2015
I noticed some white pixels and i wonder, whether these are real pixel-errors or not.
I found exactly the same dots on 2 different Poco F3, so i could imagine, they are a "feature" instead errors...
The most intensive is the ohne on the left side.

But: If i test the display with sample-pics (fully white, black, red, green and blue, 1080x2400), there are no errors visible at these positions.
And more confusing: You can see them on a Screenshot (this is not a separate photo of the screen)!

Screenshot_2021-05-14-16-00-57-967 PocoF3 marked.jpg

What do you think? Do you have the same dots? Any ideas?

Greets
Perru

Perru

Jun 4, 2015
Can younexplain, what that is? Shows only on "empty" active screen, but can not bei seen in any color-testing?

Rstment ^m^

Aug 19, 2018
I noticed some white pixels and i wonder, whether these are real pixel-errors or not.
I found exactly the same dots on 2 different Poco F3, so i could imagine, they are a "feature" instead errors...
The most intensive is the ohne on the left side.

But: If i test the display with sample-pics (fully white, black, red, green and blue, 1080x2400), there are no errors visible at these positions.
And more confusing: You can see them on a Screenshot (this is not a separate photo of the screen)!

View attachment 5309095

What do you think? Do you have the same dots? Any ideas?

Greets
Perru
Go to Google and find yourself pure black picture... ?

This looks like artifacting either from the launcher that you're using or the photo in the background is not pure black...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No dear,

Didn't Experience any kind of pixel issues so far.