• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Pixel expeirence for a30 and a30s (android 11) stable and (unstable) android 12

Search This thread

Ahmed_heshmat

Aug 15, 2021
Please bro fix download link i can't download the package please fix this problem in quick time ...thanks for this rom

Ahmed_heshmat

Aug 15, 2021
My friend, the headset does not work with the kernel version built into this ROM, but I change the kernel to eureka kernel when necessary, then it works, but when I open Google Camera or the main camera, the phone freezes I use the eureka kernel when I need the headphones, after that I install the main kernel built into the ROM try it and tell us my phone is (a307fn)
Still this ROM is the best one to this Moment good job bro and good lucky ♥️♥️
Screenshot_20211125-034952.png

Zainullahk1234

Oct 26, 2021
Lenovo Phab 2
Samsung Galaxy A30s
My friend, the headset does not work with the kernel version built into this ROM, but I change the kernel to eureka kernel when necessary, then it works, but when I open Google Camera or the main camera, the phone freezes I use the eureka kernel when I need the headphones, after that I install the main kernel built into the ROM try it and tell us my phone is (a307fn)
Still this ROM is the best one to this Moment good job bro and good lucky ♥️♥️View attachment 5467135
install pixel feature drop and dsp audio manager modules in magisk your headphone jack should work

Teodortodorv

Sep 26, 2021
After flashing the image TWRP still says No OS installed! Are you sure you wish to reboot?, when i swite to confirm, the phone rebooted 2 times and went back to twrp, but i have version 3.4.0-0, but i flashed the image to the system partition.

Teodortodorv

Sep 26, 2021
How can i flash that open source kernel? i tried flashibg the feature drop file, but it gave me an error Invalid file format

Top Liked Posts