Question Pixel Experience na Xiaomi12

Search This thread

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
Xiaomi 12
Nice day. Please appeal and join us all to defeat Cina. Appeal to developers to build Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi12. I'm sure you'll agree with me. Thanks for your attention and thanks to the developers who are already working on it and those who will be working on it.

Reactions: djgus74

Ralph Chen

Jul 2, 2020
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Xiaomi Mi 11
I had begun releasing testing builds in "Xiaomi 12 | OFFICIAL" telegram group ... it would be great if you're willing to test.

WARNING: those are unstable, and lots of stuff are not working , for now.

I'm just being buildbot but I still want to try to provide support as much as I can. Best regards.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had begun releasing testing builds in "Xiaomi 12 | OFFICIAL" telegram group ... it would be great if you're willing to test.

WARNING: those are unstable, and lots of stuff are not working , for now.

I'm just being buildbot but I still want to try to provide support as much as I can. Best regards.
    bruh wtf defeat china how if are literally buying a Chinese device
    Nice day. Please appeal and join us all to defeat Cina. Appeal to developers to build Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi12. I'm sure you'll agree with me. Thanks for your attention and thanks to the developers who are already working on it and those who will be working on it.