How To Guide Pixel Experience Plus 12.1 v413.1 GSI (Redmi note 11 pro 4G viva/vida)

Search This thread

aminemerdaoui

Aug 9, 2022
Screenshot 2022-08-10 140610.png

I get this error, it has something to do with the A/B partitions on the device, I've tried: "fastboot delete-logical-partition product_a" and "fastboot delete-logical-partition product_b" but neither seem to work, I've even tried: fastboot erase system to identify where should I flash the img (a or b partition) file and it shows yet an error, any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

rajon341

Aug 24, 2022
CODES;
I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, destroyed SD cards or any
damage that may happen to your device.

Requirements;
Unlocked bootloader

WARNING;

Don't use nippon gsi they aren't working,I recommend using phh gsi by phusson lineage os by Andyyan and PE 12 by ponces

INSTRUCTIONS;

Power + volume down button

fastboot reboot fastboot

fastboot delete-logical-partition product

fastboot flash system (name gsi.img)

fastboot reboot recovery

in recovery select wipe data

Reboot to system

bugs:
No bugs

Pixel Experience Plus 12.1 v413.1;

If brightness slider is broken:

Go to phh treble settings,misc settings enable "use alternative brightness scale", "use linear screen brightness slider" and "allow setting brightness to the lowest possible",reboot the device

Id bluetooth audio is broken:

Go to phh treble settings,misc settings, "Force enable a2dp off-load" and "Bluetooth workarounds" select mediatek option and reboot the device

ENJOY
Did you even flashed the gsi yourself? because i tried 2 of the gsi you linked and failed with both. I am starting to have doubt on you as there are no screenshots. I hardbricked the devices by flashing vbmeta, now unbricked by mtkclient wasting 3 hours .

Did you even flashed the gsi yourself? because i tried 2 of the gsi you linked and failed with both. I am starting to have doubt on you as there are no screenshots. I hardbricked the devices by flashing vbmeta, now unbricked by mtkclient wasting 3 hours .
i already uploaded video on yt for flashing gsi but those xda mods keep removing yt links .if you failed to flashing gsi that not my mistake , dont yell on me . watch instruction carefully

yenzenko

Aug 29, 2022
I tried this GSI and its working seems like you got something wrong.

<Moderator Edit>

See it carefully

I am think to stop posting tutorial on XDA <Moderator Edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @zuhaibsarwar The [Development] prefix is only for threads created to share one's own development. Since this isn't the case for this thread, I've changed the prefix to [How To Guide] which is more appropriate for this thread.

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator