• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Pixel Experience Plus for LG-G4

Search This thread

marvelvance

Sep 15, 2013
Nairobi
Thread title: [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][F500,LS991,H81x,US991,VS986] Pixel Experience Plus [AOSP][2019/11/03]

GtwTyCR.png

Pixel Experience Plus for LG-G4 [F500,LS991,H81x,US991,VS986]

What is this?
Pixel Experience Plus is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration
Facelock

Known issues
Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from MEGA

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
G4 User Group
Our blog

Special thanks to steadfasterX who fixed RIL and a whole load of other stuff, and Pie would not be possible without him..
Thanks to kessaras, who flew the flag for the G4 for so long and did most of the initial heavy lifting

XDA:DevDB Information
Pixel Experience Plus for LG-G4, ROM for the LG G4

Contributors
marvelvance
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-11-23
Last Updated 2019-11-23

masemoel

Jul 24, 2019
Jaén
I had this ROM for a week and it was really stable.
But I had some SystemUI crashes
And sometimes the SystemUI got a strange blue colour in the lockscreen and when the notification bar was scrolled down, which angered me.

daikondashi

Dec 29, 2019
Great! No root/ locked bootloader here. Do you know what version LS991 we need to be on before flashing? Also this would not mess with a uicc unlock right?

I am stock now and just switched to t mobile. Everything works great except i can not send/revive mms. I am hoping that maybe on this Rom i could. Also updated security would be very welcome!

Last edited:

TheComrade

Jan 19, 2020
Very good rom which is very stable. It runs very smooth on my device and almost all features work.
One feature that didn't work is that I can't use the device with multiple profiles. It is not terrible but I wanted to mention it.
In conclusion I think that the rom is the best for this device.

Reactions: masemoel

Korin67

Feb 24, 2018
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts