Pixel Experience Plus for LG-G4

Search This thread

Korin67

Feb 24, 2018
If I remember correctly, h818 is the variant of h810 group (h811, h815 etc.) that cannot be unlocked. If so you cannot install TWRP to your phone; you cannot install any custom ROM. This ROM is no exception. You might check 1st if you can bootloader unlock or not.

cking2000

Aug 29, 2016
android process media errors

hello,

i use this version PixelExperience_Plus_h815-9.0-20200324-2330-UNOFFICIAL.zip

on a h815 phone and i get following error: "android.process.media wird wiederholt beendet"

what is the problem?

sunset08

Mar 12, 2021
@Korin67 Hello,

Is there a new update on PE? Can you make a version with a new kernel for 2021?

When I installed the latest update, my bank warns that it is rooted. Is there any information on this?

I will be glad if you answer.

Thank you...

Korin67

Feb 24, 2018
You still use PEP? Okay I built the latest ROM for H815 & H811.
I do not understand about your bank warning. You installed Magisk or other root tool? The message does not have relation with ROM version.
Anyway, the ROM is the very last from me. The PEP source for pie-plus version has not been maintained since around the end of 2019. Security patch is December 2019. The TITAN kernel should be the latest though. Personally, I do not use PEP ROM anymore. So, this is my last built. Dirty flash should work.

Edit: If it does not boot, try clean flash.

Last edited:
Reactions: NerdySpam

sunset08

Mar 12, 2021
You installed Magisk or other root tool?
No. I do not use Magisk.

The message does not have relation with ROM version.
I am using the latest version you posted in my last post. The device I use is H815TR. I unlocked it with USU.

Anyway, the ROM is the very last from me. The PEP source for pie-plus version has not been maintained since around the end of 2019. Security patch is December 2019. The TITAN kernel should be the latest though. Personally, I do not use PEP ROM anymore. So, this is my last built. Dirty flash should work.
So is there any newer PE? There are current PE versions using Xiaomi devices. Do you have any quick ROMs like this one that you recommend using?

NOTE: Thanks for the updated files.

Last edited:

Korin67

Feb 24, 2018
PE maintenance for pie-plus version has already been stopped. For PE itself the development is ongoing. Their version is now eleven. PE you are talking about Xiaomi should be newer version of PE. The better ROM for H815 is now LOS16.0 or AOSiP. At least security patch is current.

sunset08

Mar 12, 2021
@Korin67 I wanted to flash the ROM you created last. I waited 20 minutes at the loading screen of the Google logo and the device did not come to the setup screen. I think there may be a problem with the last building you built.

Korin67

Feb 24, 2018
@Korin67 I wanted to flash the ROM you created last. I waited 20 minutes at the loading screen of the Google logo and the device did not come to the setup screen. I think there may be a problem with the last building you built.
Okay, then try clean flash. I could boot the latest built.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210401-093111.jpg
    Screenshot_20210401-093111.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 128

jenom1957

Feb 19, 2015
I have tried Korin67's ROM on a usu-d H812, flashed the h815 version.
All went Ok, everything works (wifi, camera, bluetooth, etc...)
The only problem with this otherwise good ROM is the included STOCK Gapps !
Custom ROM users prefer to choose their on version of GAPPS (or none !) based on their needs, and the included huge STOCK Gapps install is slow and takes long time to add useless Google features (Text-to-Speech, Digital Wellness, etc...)
My suggestion for Korin67, to remove and don't include any GApps in this ROM.
Thanks!

Reactions: steadfasterX

Korin67

Feb 24, 2018
I have tried Korin67's ROM on a usu-d H812, flashed the h815 version.
All went Ok, everything works (wifi, camera, bluetooth, etc...)
The only problem with this otherwise good ROM is the included STOCK Gapps !
Custom ROM users prefer to choose their on version of GAPPS (or none !) based on their needs, and the included huge STOCK Gapps install is slow and takes long time to add useless Google features (Text-to-Speech, Digital Wellness, etc...)
My suggestion for Korin67, to remove and don't include any GApps in this ROM.
Thanks!
Sounds interesting. I tried to build without gapps code. I could build the ROM of size much smaller than that of the previous build. Unfortunately, the new ROM did not boot (infinite boot animation). I checked the source. The reason might be the change in device_lge_g4-common. I am not a dev, I could not make it boot, sorry.

Last edited:

kittykittygo

Dec 18, 2021
i had lineage on my lg g4 h815 and gps locker app kep saying gps switched off and i couldnt get it to work no matter what i did including replacing the gps.conf file. finally decided to put this new pixel rom on and it everything works perfectly including gps lock in like 1 sec. thanks

kittykittygo

Dec 18, 2021
ive used PixelExperience_Plus_h815-9.0-20210313-0217-UNOFFICIAL from link https://mega.nz/folder/P7gXnJaI#I_9uijtkCbvcBMXM_5Qqyg thinking that date is newer than what is posted on very top but the camera doesnt work. which is best working rom that has gps and camera working. can someone please tell me which one and exact what i need to flash to get this to work on my lg g4 h815 international version. thanks

Top Liked Posts