Question Pixel Experince and TWRP

Search This thread

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
Xiaomi 12
Have a nice day. I tried installing Pixel Experience. The installation went without any problems, the system is fast without any stuttering. Phone calls without problems, the problem is with the sound of the ringtone and the sound is distorted in games. And that's why I wanted to go back to the original EU-ROM from xiaomi. But there was a problem while recovering from TWRP. TWRP says cannot recover data from internal storage. I had TWRP set up fine. After rebooting into the system, TWRP is still loading me, I don't know what the problem is.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Have a nice day. I tried installing Pixel Experience. The installation went without any problems, the system is fast without any stuttering. Phone calls without problems, the problem is with the sound of the ringtone and the sound is distorted in games. And that's why I wanted to go back to the original EU-ROM from xiaomi. But there was a problem while recovering from TWRP. TWRP says cannot recover data from internal storage. I had TWRP set up fine. After rebooting into the system, TWRP is still loading me, I don't know what the problem is.
You must have done something wrong.
Factory reset your phone with:
https://xdaforums.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/
Don,t relock the bootloader.

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
Xiaomi 12
You must have done something wrong.
Factory reset your phone with:
https://xdaforums.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/
Don,t relock the bootloader.
I did all this and did a clean install via MiFlash. But I was confused by the error after the flash, the red error field was lit on the right in MiFlash. But the ROM booted without any problems. After that I did a factory reset just to be sure. All ok, installing TWRP as well. However, in TWRP it shows me data without internal storage. This means it won't load on app refresh and nothing from internal storage. I don't know where the error really is.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
I did all this and did a clean install via MiFlash. But I was confused by the error after the flash, the red error field was lit on the right in MiFlash. But the ROM booted without any problems. After that I did a factory reset just to be sure. All ok, installing TWRP as well. However, in TWRP it shows me data without internal storage. This means it won't load on app refresh and nothing from internal storage. I don't know where the error really is.
The error is normal since you don't lock the bootloader.(mentioned in my tutorial)
It was useless to do a reset after Miflash had done it.
Details on which rom and TWRP?

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
Xiaomi 12
No problem on that side.
Try security on the lock screen to see if TWRP asks you for the code to decrypt.
I'm already reinstalling everything including TWRP. Otherwise, TWRP never asked me for a decryption code, but in the phone settings it is written that it is encrypted. Apparently that's the mistake. I'm doing a clean install. If the mistake wasn't that I did a factory reset after installing the ROM.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
I'm already reinstalling everything including TWRP. Otherwise, TWRP never asked me for a decryption code, but in the phone settings it is written that it is encrypted. Apparently that's the mistake. I'm doing a clean install. If the mistake wasn't that I did a factory reset after installing the ROM.
Factory reset just erases your data.
After installing the TWRP, reboot on the twrp and do not put any security on the lock screen.

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
Xiaomi 12
I did as you wrote no error in TWRP nothing red. After installing TWRP, it's a mystery that TWRP won't boot automatically, I have to boot it via hardware buttons. However, the phone still lights up encrypted in the ROM. It's interesting.