"Pixel - Like" ALWAYS ON DISPLAY for Oneplus 6T [EDXPOSED] [STABLE] [Now-Playing]

Search This thread

bertmag

May 31, 2016
Kensington
OnePlus 6T
Working great, on app version 9.6 beta. Haven't noticed any considerable battery drain. I'll occasionally get some Chinese that pops up on the bottom the screen while Pandora is playing in the background, but according to Google Translate it's just saying it can't get the lyrics. Super happy with this, I think it may be the best implementation of AOD I've ever used.

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 1,132
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 1,134
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 1,130

Kylynx

Jul 6, 2013
Port Louis
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
OnePlus 6T
Working great, on app version 9.6 beta. Haven't noticed any considerable battery drain. I'll occasionally get some Chinese that pops up on the bottom the screen while Pandora is playing in the background, but according to Google Translate it's just saying it can't get the lyrics. Super happy with this, I think it may be the best implementation of AOD I've ever used.

The developer introduced the lyrics option in the flat style!!
You can use a chinese vpn to see the song lyrics on the AOD!!
Here's one app on play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fvcorp.android.aijiasuclient
The dev is working on another way where you won't need chinese vpn to get song lyrics on the AOD!!

chickenmatt5

Apr 21, 2018
OnePlus 7 Pro
In the Settings part > Ambient Display Custom Settings > 2nd to last setting turn that off no red line.

Whenever I modify any settings including this one, the AOD goes from the Pixel-like center aligned layout to a left-aligned layout, and the only way I can change it back is by clearing storage on the OPAodMod app and thus undoing any settings changes. Is there a way around this?

felek73

Jun 28, 2009
Warsaw
It still drains to much battery for me..I switched off AOD and put phone on table..left it for 1 hour..it drained 1% ..then switched on AOD and left for another one hour..it drained 6% of battery I didn't touch the phone. I'm on wifi with smartwatch connected.

Last edited:
It still drains to much battery for me..I switched off AOD and put phone on table..left it for 1 hour..it drained 1% ..then switched on AOD and left for another one hour..it drained 6% of battery I didn't touch the phone. I'm on wifi with smartwatch connected.
I get the same too.
I'm hoping that the next update will fix it.

neildalal

Jan 16, 2014
Mumbai
Hello, I've been following this thread for a while now. I have a OnePlus7 and tried to use the tai chi method to get the AOD working. I'm on Android 10 stable with magisk v20 and tai chi installed.
I followed the steps as mentioned in earlier posts and activated the apk in the tai chi app but the AOD display doesn't seem to kick in when I switch the screen off. The fingerprint sensor icon though has been coloured black now on the oneplus stock ambient display which works as before.
Has anyone got it to work on the Oneplus 7? I assume if it supports the Oneplus7Pro, it should support the regular OnePlus7 too. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Any help is much appreciated. I really miss the AOD. Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191012-182558.jpg
    Screenshot_20191012-182558.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 1,239

zeldomar

Jun 4, 2007
It is not working for me :(

In TaiChi App, the checkbox is disabled in "Manage Modules" section.

My configuration :
- OnePlus 7 Pro (GM1913)
- Android 10
- TaiChi App 4.3.9.4
- TaiChi magisk module 5.1.4

Any help please ?

Attachments

• screenshot_2019_10_18_22_53_57.png
    screenshot_2019_10_18_22_53_57.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 966

sorryzworld

Nov 12, 2013
Navi Mumbai
So after a long struggle managed to set it up on OP 7 pro (GM1911) running Android 10 stock stable build and the 2.6 apk

I double tap the screen after locking incase the aod doesn't start on its own.

Haven't noticed excess battery drain but will update usage soon.

Attachments

• IMG-20191021-WA0033.jpg
    IMG-20191021-WA0033.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,018
Reactions: sjamie

yot2703

Apr 24, 2013
Lod
So after a long struggle managed to set it up on OP 7 pro (GM1911) running Android 10 stock stable build and the 2.6 apk

Got issues with the proximity sensor?

tropical cactus

Jan 18, 2009
Georgetown
Love this mod. Solves notification problem which op should seriously look into. Don't know why they won't let horizon light continue until notification is dismissed. You can change the font of the aod as well. No excessive battery drain.

Hangya1990

Oct 6, 2019

Can you Enlight me how did you do what wa a problem?

Im strugling wit this for a half day now,
Fresh 0km OOS Q beta 1 OP6T
using taichi 5.5.6
magisk v20 with taichi modul 5.1.4
Opaomod 2.6
tried everything and read trough the hol topic but no joy, the modeul is active but doesnt come on the display got this screen in the app:
attachment.php

I desperate for some help
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: mariusfl0rian

Interceptor777

I get chrome FC so I tried using TaiChi, but TaiChi refuses to work on 2.6.0 and I cannot find a download anywhere for 2.5.0.

Anyone have a workaround for getting 2.6 to work?

---------- Post added at 11:17 ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 ----------

I got it when using edxposed. Works fine on taichi.

Only thing i miss from before is the ability to tap the screen to suspend the aod until the phone is moved again. Would love to have that feature back.

Which version of the AOD are you using? Do you happen to have the 2.5 apk?

hallo dare

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Reactions: Interceptor777

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "Pixel - Like" ALWAYS ON DISPLAY for Oneplus 6T [EDXPOSED] [STABLE] [Now-Playing]

Android 10 update:​
    The AOD implementation has been made to adapt with Tai Chi and not EDxposed[Chrome conflicts with app].

Step 1: (i) Flash the Tai chi Magisk module.
    (ii) Install latest Tai Chi app.
    Tai-Chi

Step 2: Enable OpAodMOD apk in Manage Modules section [Tai Chi].

Step 3: Update Compatibility Engine

Step 4: On Tai Chi homescreen, select "Add Apps", add System UI
    [If you plan on using lyrics mode, you need to attach the offline music player app/ music Streaming app {Spotify, Poweramp,...} ]
    Screenshot-20191121-012308-Copy.jpg

Now you have a fully functioning Always On Display. You can now customize the AOD via the app.

For those complaining about contents of notification appearing on the AOD. Give this Edxposed app a try :
    MaxLock
    =================================================================================
    For those who have modules not supported with Tai Chi, you can use EDxposed and Tai Chi at the same time.
    Step 1: Enable App List Mode in EDxposed Manager settings.

Step 2: Black List Tai Chi in App List.
    Screenshot-20191121-012704.jpg

Now Tai Chi won't force stop with exposed enabled.
    Official English

Hey, I am the developer ! I'm working on the official English Edition of the module.:)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e8yNm3yPlRWD9dgPg8Kmh5-dHWgxfYhJ

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Can you tell me which files did you change? I want to try it to work on TMobile version. Thanks in advance..

Just tell me the device model of T-Mobile Device Model, I will do that.

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

1911: India, 1913: EU, 1915: Tmobile, 1917: global/US unlocked, 1920: EU 5G. Virtually no difference so you may update your app to include those device models. This also confirm my suspect that the app is hard coded to run on 1910 China variant only.

I design this app for myself use only at first. Then China Users... And now I try to provide this module for XDA Users
    Hello from the developer

Hello, I am the developer of this Xposed Module. I use my module on HOS, but also tested on OOS by the community. Sorry for the Chinese only interface, because I am too lazy to do i18n.
    You can send the English translation to my email: [email protected]. I will try to do the i18n for this app(but it's a little hard because many sentence is hard coded in the source code).
    Hope you can enjoy this module !
    I create a telegram group for communication : https:{delete me}//t.me/joinchat/FE-DFRPY5fduM2wTsl1Spg ( I cannot post urls )
    ONEPLUS 7Pro Users try This!

I changed lines of code to adapt 7Pro of EU/US/INDIA
    Try this !
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/19uc-lj54BPrycleaarbOb7c_jyhwuaer/view?usp=sharing
    Use Flat Theme

Hi guys,
    İ have a 1 question.
    First so sory im little speak english.
    This app danger for op 6t?
    Because i dont wanna amoled burn-in my screnn

Use Flat Theme

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Finally it's here!

2.6.0-beta release

- Support for Android Q (Tai Chi environment, Ed can't run on my device)
    - Reluctantly supports distance sensing and pocket mode on 7Pro, sensitivity is average (Android Q test is successful)
    - Supports automatic shutdown of the normal brightness screen in night mode
    - New theme: Word pure text clock, visual inspection of the next version of English
    - International adaptation, 80% English support
    - Flat interface supports lyrics display
    - Removed the "culture implant" on PureMusic
    - Default theme is changed to Flat

DownloadLink : https://www.coolapk.com/apk/219430