"Pixel - Like" ALWAYS ON DISPLAY for Oneplus 6T [EDXPOSED] [STABLE] [Now-Playing]

Search This thread

Kylynx

Jul 6, 2013
Port Louis
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
OnePlus 8T
For those complaining about contents of notification appearing on the AOD. Give this Edxposed app a try:
MaxLock

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200217-143334.jpg
    Screenshot_20200217-143334.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 1,727
Reactions: sjamie

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
Been working on a modded version, as well as fixing it up so it works on the latest OnePlus beta (at least on my 7T Pro)

Here's what the mod adds:
- Fully translated
- Fixed for newest OnePlus beta (tested on 7T Pro)
- Added custom settings:
-> Date Format settings
-> 12h/24h settings w/ AM/PM
-> Weather can now have a symbol for condition (using emoji)
-> Enable/Disable parts of the weather
- Added divider between date and weather on AoD

Screenshots:

APK is attached. You'll need to uninstall the original mod to be able to install this as the signature is different. TaiChi can be a little bit weird when you do this in working - the best way I've found is to disable it, then enable it in TaiChi, open OPAodMod's settings, tap the refresh button then the reboot ambient display button in the "Working Status" section and reboot. It should work after that.

Attachments

• OPAodMod-Fixed-KieronQuinn-v1.apk
    2 MB · Views: 2,872
Nov 2, 2019
Been working on a modded version, as well as fixing it up so it works on the latest OnePlus beta (at least on my 7T Pro)

- Fully translated
- Added custom settings:
-> Date Format settings

Screenshots:

APK is attached. You'll need to uninstall the original mod to be able to install this as the signature is different. TaiChi can be a little bit weird when you do this in working - the best way I've found is to disable it, then enable it in TaiChi, open OPAodMod's settings, tap the refresh button then the reboot ambient display button in the "Working Status" section and reboot. It should work after that.

this is fantastic! Thank you!

Reactions: sjamie

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011

- Fully translated
- Added custom settings:
-> Date Format settings

Screenshots:

Dude, you're a genius! Unlike the previous version, your version works perfectly on my OnePlus 5 with EdXposed. You even removed the zero in front of a single digit hour (9:00 instead of 09:00). YAY! You fully translating the app knocks it into the next dimension. :victory:

One super minor request: Please remove the added dot between the date and the weather because the weather icon acts as an appropriate divider. In my opinion, the added dot is overkill.

Again, thank you so much for creating this much needed modified/enhanced version.
YOU ROCK!??

P.S. Adding the city under the date and weather would be super awesome if possible.

Last edited:

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
Dude, you're a genius! Unlike the previous version, your version works perfectly on my OnePlus 5 with EdXposed. You even removed the zero in front of a single digit hour (9:00 instead of 09:00). YAY! You fully translating the app knocks it into the next dimension. :victory:

One super minor request: Please remove the added dot between the date and the weather because the weather icon acts as an appropriate divider. In my opinion, the added dot is overkill.

Again, thank you so much for creating this much needed modified/enhanced version.
YOU ROCK!??

P.S. Adding the city under the date and weather would be super awesome if possible.

Both of those should be possible I think. I'll give it a shot when I get the time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "Pixel - Like" ALWAYS ON DISPLAY for Oneplus 6T [EDXPOSED] [STABLE] [Now-Playing]

Android 10 update:​
    The AOD implementation has been made to adapt with Tai Chi and not EDxposed[Chrome conflicts with app].

Step 1: (i) Flash the Tai chi Magisk module.
    (ii) Install latest Tai Chi app.
    Tai-Chi

Step 2: Enable OpAodMOD apk in Manage Modules section [Tai Chi].

Step 3: Update Compatibility Engine

Step 4: On Tai Chi homescreen, select "Add Apps", add System UI
    [If you plan on using lyrics mode, you need to attach the offline music player app/ music Streaming app {Spotify, Poweramp,...} ]
    Screenshot-20191121-012308-Copy.jpg

Now you have a fully functioning Always On Display. You can now customize the AOD via the app.

For those complaining about contents of notification appearing on the AOD. Give this Edxposed app a try :
    MaxLock
    =================================================================================
    For those who have modules not supported with Tai Chi, you can use EDxposed and Tai Chi at the same time.
    Step 1: Enable App List Mode in EDxposed Manager settings.

Step 2: Black List Tai Chi in App List.
    Screenshot-20191121-012704.jpg

Now Tai Chi won't force stop with exposed enabled.
    Official English

Hey, I am the developer ! I'm working on the official English Edition of the module.:)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e8yNm3yPlRWD9dgPg8Kmh5-dHWgxfYhJ

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Can you tell me which files did you change? I want to try it to work on TMobile version. Thanks in advance..

Just tell me the device model of T-Mobile Device Model, I will do that.

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

1911: India, 1913: EU, 1915: Tmobile, 1917: global/US unlocked, 1920: EU 5G. Virtually no difference so you may update your app to include those device models. This also confirm my suspect that the app is hard coded to run on 1910 China variant only.

I design this app for myself use only at first. Then China Users... And now I try to provide this module for XDA Users
    Hello from the developer

Hello, I am the developer of this Xposed Module. I use my module on HOS, but also tested on OOS by the community. Sorry for the Chinese only interface, because I am too lazy to do i18n.
    You can send the English translation to my email: qq976885345@gmail.com. I will try to do the i18n for this app(but it's a little hard because many sentence is hard coded in the source code).
    Hope you can enjoy this module !
    I create a telegram group for communication : https:{delete me}//t.me/joinchat/FE-DFRPY5fduM2wTsl1Spg ( I cannot post urls )
    ONEPLUS 7Pro Users try This!

I changed lines of code to adapt 7Pro of EU/US/INDIA
    Try this !
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/19uc-lj54BPrycleaarbOb7c_jyhwuaer/view?usp=sharing
    Use Flat Theme

Hi guys,
    İ have a 1 question.
    First so sory im little speak english.
    This app danger for op 6t?
    Because i dont wanna amoled burn-in my screnn

Use Flat Theme

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Finally it's here!

2.6.0-beta release

- Support for Android Q (Tai Chi environment, Ed can't run on my device)
    - Reluctantly supports distance sensing and pocket mode on 7Pro, sensitivity is average (Android Q test is successful)
    - Supports automatic shutdown of the normal brightness screen in night mode
    - New theme: Word pure text clock, visual inspection of the next version of English
    - International adaptation, 80% English support
    - Flat interface supports lyrics display
    - Removed the "culture implant" on PureMusic
    - Default theme is changed to Flat

DownloadLink : https://www.coolapk.com/apk/219430