Pixel mod for Nitrogen OS Update 5 January 2018

Emandroid

Dec 16, 2011
Hi Tony, I have a problem with your zip.. the google contacts apps doesn't work, itr crashed every time I try to open it or I try to save a new contact..what can I do?

tonysansone

Nov 5, 2011
Alessandria
Hi Tony, I have a problem with your zip.. the google contacts apps doesn't work, itr crashed every time I try to open it or I try to save a new contact..what can I do?
Google contacts works for me..in any case go to system/priv-app/ and delete googlecontacts folder then install it from play store.
Hi guys.
Update Pixel mod for Nitrogen OS.
Changelog
Update all apps
Google camera totally works thanks to minimega for the suggestion ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Emandroid

tonysansone

Nov 5, 2011
Alessandria
Well. This work going so cool. Tony you made a miracle for us. Wifi problem solved for me . All extensions gone with your job (I mean substrats and etc). I'm just using your mod man. It's so good. I hope it will go further with more good things.

(in the photo)*** So i want 2 preferences for me First is here. I don't have microphone near the G symbol. And the weather on the date.
And i liked your text font so much. How i get these preferences

*** https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4134151&d=1493635610
PS : I couldn't the upload the photo. So there is it :D

Edit: I did your mod Tony. It is very well. I did it for wifi problem and pixel UI. Wifi problem now better, but still continue. Is there any solid solve for thus?
Hey mate flash this file and you will have bauhaus text font.

Emandroid

Dec 16, 2011
Google contacts works for me..in any case go to system/priv-app/ and delete googlecontacts folder then install it from play store.
Hi guys.
Update Pixel mod for Nitrogen OS.
Changelog
Update all apps
Google camera totally works thanks to minimega for the suggestion ;)
Thank you Tony! I will install first the new update and after (If google contacts won't work), I will delete that folder
:D

chopoLet

Jan 20, 2017
Hi tony. The OP zip name was Nitrogen Pixel Mod 11_09_17.zip it doesnt matches super Nitin's last release build which is Nitrogen-OS-mako-20170825.zip.

natopotter

Oct 6, 2017
Wifi still disconnecting

Hi Tony, thanks for the mod! But I'm still having the issue with the wifi, I can see the wifi name, I click on connect but it doesn't connect, it connects whenever it wants. When it does, it stays connected for a long time though, before doing the same thing.
Damn I can't post a picture :C

Last edited:

tonysansone

Nov 5, 2011
Alessandria
Hi Tony, thanks for the mod! But I'm still having the issue with the wifi, I can see the wifi name, I click on connect but it doesn't connect, it connects whenever it wants. When it does, it stays connected for a long time though, before doing the same thing.
Damn I can't post a picture :C
Unfortunately this issue can't be totally fix. Sorry mate!

Last edited:

Quolli

Aug 8, 2013
I can't download the file from the ufile link. Any mirrors? It says free hosting period has expired and it wants me to use a premium account.